cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Killing Floor
Masson
you can pay on steam using paypal, which is what i do for my EU friends Smile

nax23
so does it really cost only 11pounds in the uk?
if it is so, can someone buy it for me?? dont wanna pay the double price 4 that....
i own a creditcard and i could buy something else so we can make a change...
and masson.. paypal sucks u have to pay 10% to paypal..

Mike
Wierd, I never had to pay 10% extra.

I'm playing this to pass the time. Bit of an RE4 ripoff, but still good fun.

militant camel
Bought Smile

BiGFooT
Zombie Panic: Source is also pretty fun. But there aren't any NPC zombies Sad And this mod for HL1 is masterpiece http://www.moddb....brainbread

Raven
You can now pre load killing floor ready for release Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Undead2k
:3 just brought it was well. Ive played the UT2k4 mod version so it will be interesting to see how much better this is.

Mike
A post earlier today about the server files...

Sorry no idea. One of the coders has to get it compiled and uploaded and he's got a busy day. I can't even begin to guess his schedule. Not to mention he then has to post a tutorial for hosting.

*facepalm*

They obviously haven't learnt from the release of the mod, the client was fine but the server files were broke. So the first few weeks after the thing was released, there was very minimal online play (some servers worked), was mainly just single player and LAN until they fixed it. That's pretty much the reason the mod never had much of a community.

Hopefully that won't happen again.

Mike
Gameplay vids here: http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/game/14332...8/Gameplay.

Cpt Obvious
lol equip knife to run faster...

Edit: Cant wait for "Vocalize playerspotshop"
MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYY x 100

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 13-05-2009 23:38

Raven
Yeah if servers not working we can just local lan it

also ty for vids mike :>
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

matswatz
So, how many of us have this now?

Undead2k
Oow, the game looks much polished than the mod, good to see :3. Cheers for the vids mike.

Rofl teh cake
I'm a little bit disappointed... Frown

I think that in the videos must be the cut version, I don't see any exploding heads like in the trailer.
If I don't get any, I'll be really sad ;_;

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 14-05-2009 14:22

Mike
I think the version in those videos is the cut version.

The accent and speech is quite annoying, but that can easily be patched with a soundpack...if I can remember how. It's been so long since I've done anything with the Unreal Engine. Due to the amount of people complaining on the Steam forums they'll probably add an option to disable it anyway.

Mr G
server files for windows are now live Smile not sure on linux

KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

Have download the server files, but never ran a ut server so am winging it for the moment Smile

Edited by Mr G on 14-05-2009 16:18

Leif
RELOADING

Rofl teh cake
alright now, here are some things I really have to say I frowned up.

British voice acting: Totally ruined my boner... the accent is so horrible Frown
Stalker wearing steel bras: Tits or gtfo.
This INCOMING WAVE thing flashing up, typed in a goddamn Windows standart font.

Moar bitching or actually praising will come when I played it, but for now Frown

Mike
212.187.247.5:6000 <- Private CI server for KF. Not 100% set up yet but will probably be ready by end of tonight.

Decided to stop my dedicated server and just rent 2 simple, cheaper game servers instead. Trying to save up as much money as I can atm and I was mostly using it for storage anyway.
Good news is that the guys at iNX have been cool enough to swap the L4D server IP address over to this new one. So don't have to change anything there Smile

Edit: Didn't notice G's post, lol. It'd be cool to have 2 servers in case more than 6 people want to play at once.

Edited by Mike on 14-05-2009 16:36

Rofl teh cake
ALL HAIL MIKE AND G. MAY BOTH OF YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

Jump to Forum