cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Farewell...
Cold

Rofl teh cake wrote:
The only thing I did is turning down the brightness of the monitors in school to 0, so everything is black. I think I can expect some new monitors at school Grin

School IT departments are dumb like that, I inverted the display on about 5 last year, they stayed like that for days (even saw a technician on one of them trying to work out the cause of the problem) then got replaced lol Grin
Spare mouse idea is a goodun' sick, if u have back to back PCs then switching mice with the guy opposite you is always fun Grin

Raven
Oh Naughty i was getting serious then lol xD

tomregev
www.teamfortress.com/images/posts/peejar.jpg

Valve's little joke. At least I think it's a joke, after the sandman I can't be sure anymore.Frown

sick-lizard
actually could be quite nifty lol

Ramini

GO SUCK A DICK I WAS WORRIED. FUCK YOU.

Indeed. I was genuinely worried. Did think the south pole was a bit odd but didn't want to be rude either.

The only thing I did was pretend to steal all the isk i've been entrusted with for an alliance project in eve. Unfortunately nobody noticed since they're all too lazy to check the forums.

For computer. Shift+Alt+Prtscn. Hours of fun.

wolflordandy
I thought it was a april fools, but chose not to post until it had been proven either way, otherwise i'd come off as a bit of a cunt! lol

Never really done all that much for april fools, but neather have I ever been gotten by the somewhat elaborate plots of people at my school.

Did cover a car in post its once, but wasnt april. Still hilarious.

Jump to Forum