cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Big TF2 Update in the next few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike
Can't wait for the multicore support. No longer will I have to switch to directX 8 to gain the lost fps.

(Although, I've developed a liking to TF2 dx8)

wolflordandy
extra stealth nerf to the demoman... when doing uber runs, sentries shooting at you can blow up the stickys mid flight. making it hard :/

Rofl teh cake
Lol, that sticky idea totally sucks, now their sentrykilling skills have been minimised

Raven
Yeah it seems that u need alot more stickies aswell to destroy a sentry as i made the mistake of not putting enough down when ubered as i thought 3 wouldve done the trick but doesnt lol
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

spaceboy
I haven't played it yet, but I've seen a screenshot of the change to goldrush.. and it looks like a real fuckup. For me the bit where you could jump onto the manhole to get to the ledge was the most fun bit of that map..and now it's just all been taken out.

They explained the change saying they wanted blue to have it easier.. but I literally cannot remember the last time I saw a 1-1 draw on that map (the changes they made previously to the map balanced it nicely). Also I'm not sure I even buy that this change helps blue, as now it'll be harder to have ordinance coming in from multiple angles to the point.. it's like they're gradually eroding the map into a dustbowl-like chokepoint funnel.

Raven
Im 50/50 with the goldrush map changes, i like the box in idea to prevent reds getting behind however as theres only one way to exit that box and can be heavily guarded by the demoman and other classes

Also quite anice sniper spot if its not heavily guarded Wink
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Jump to Forum