cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
L4d Achievments
NaughtyMe
If Mr Waffles cam on me I'd shoot him too!

tomregev
A more realistic list of achievements:
http://boomercharged.net/2008/11/30/w...eved-today

Mike

Highrise Punter

Get thrown off the roof of Mercy Hospital by a tank

I did that to Izzard last night Grin

NaughtyMe
Don't mention last night

spaceboy

NaughtyMe wrote:
Don't mention last night

Lose again did we Naughty? Grin

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:

NaughtyMe wrote:
Don't mention last night

Lose again did we Naughty? Grin

I'm afraid that the Director got right up my nose last night.

I might complain about losing, buy in reality I am not that pissed about it. However, when that electronic fuckwit throws everything at you including tanks and witches - when you are already several (yes several) thousand behind the opposition and they get easy enemies and first aid kits galore - then I am afraid I bailed. Nothing against the other players, I felt a little shitty about doing it, but I'm afraid it was THAT annoying.

Cpt Obvious
When things go bad, host a server yourself then:
"sv_cheats 1" "god 1"

fefe
booo Pfft
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

tomregev
Versus can drive a man insane sometimes. You go around while the director throws everything he got at you and then the other team only gets like one horde attack and a witch through the whole level.

Also I met my first cheater today, the guy was literally pulling pipes out of his ass, at least he was on my teamWink.

spaceboy
Fair enough Naughty Grin It was really unfair the other night as well when I was playing against you .. and winning, and yet we got a tank at least once (which I got to control) while you guys didn't! I think they need to make some changes for vs mode so the director takes into account the current score and tries to balance things up a bit.

NaughtyMe

Spaceboy wrote:
Fair enough Naughty Grin It was really unfair the other night as well when I was playing against you .. and winning, and yet we got a tank at least once (which I got to control) while you guys didn't! I think they need to make some changes for vs mode so the director takes into account the current score and tries to balance things up a bit.

Yeah once is alright, being beaten is alright - normally I would always stick it to the end.

Just last night it was particularly annoying.

Funky had it too the other night and hasn't logged on since...

nax23

NaughtyMe wrote:
However, when that electronic fuckwit throws everything at you including tanks and witches - when you are already several (yes several) thousand behind the opposition and they get easy enemies and first aid kits galore - then I am afraid I bailed. Nothing against the other players, I felt a little shitty about doing it, but I'm afraid it was THAT annoying.

hehe
about the directorDevil
if someone plays shit and the team is always in trouble cause of him, the director try to focus his attacks on this persom, so he is dead and the others can go on without the troubleperson.
think about that naughty Pfft

and i read anywhere that there are problems with the cvar give "", on some server where cheats are disabled the give command work, but that was a month ago Drunk
maybe it was a localserver or he hosted it on his dedicated with cheats enabled

but i love playing with mates with cheats on, noclip myself, fly in the air, and type zspawn so long until all are dead Pfft but y that dont happen often cause they all want to play for the achievments

Edited by nax23 on 20-12-2008 18:45

tomregev
Crime:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/...y10000.jpg
Punishment:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/...p10003.jpg

Edited by tomregev on 22-12-2008 12:18

Jump to Forum