Overall: A

lolwut

Ramini
Physical: B
Mental: C
Experience: D
Emotional: F

Overall: Z+

Yeah.... I've studied zombie survival theory far too much and yet I only get an F in experience? Come on! A katana is the best possible melee weapon followed by a machete! Maximise damage while ensuring the blade doesn't get stuck. Oh I could go on.. theres a wiki community somewhere with all the details ubt I forget the address.
Surely everyone has a plan? I know the likely zombie entrance points in my house, most readily to hand melee weapon in my room and access to guns and better melee weaponry in my house Pfft
EDIT: *grumble grumble* Read the answers, entirely depends on what kind of zombie your facing and some answers.. if you were to try and fortify my school you'd be screwed since there are huge windows on the outside facing the road.

Edited by Ramini on 10-10-2008 15:46

Mike
B
C
D
F

Z+

Shotgun ftw

Although, most of us here in the UK are screwed because there's no gun shops Angry Pop

Edited by Mike on 10-10-2008 16:04

Zap

jem58 wrote:
Mental: D
Experience: F
Emotional: D

Overall: A

lolwut

I knew Jem would be the fail Grin
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

jem58
Well I'm very sorry that I'll survive the hordes of zombies when all you guys are busy being eaten.

edit: DAMMIT WHEN DID A BECOME WORSE THAN Z!?

Just because I would catch myself on fire and hit myself with a hatchet?

Edited by jem58 on 10-10-2008 19:27

wolflordandy
B
C
F
F
Z+

Apparently I'll be fine... because im just totally emotionaly shut off anyway, lol.

Rofl teh cake
Z+...not a big suprise.

I read that Max brooks book 3 times, but I didn't prepare for anything. X|

Ramini
Jeeeemm, Z+ is better than A *pokes*

Mike wrote:
Although, most of us here in the UK are screwed because there's no gun shops Angry Pop

Lies!!! Theres one just down the road from me, sure its harder to get one but if the shop owner is a zombie he's not really capable of stopping you stealing one Wink

spaceboy
Catch 22 bitch you needs his guns to get his guns!!! Shock

Masson
ill just go live with my farmboy friend he has a 12 gauge

spaceboy
YouTube Video

Grin

alecom

Physical Rating: B
Mental Rating: C
Experience Rating: C
Emotional Rating: F

Overall Z+

krakyn
Got a Z+ it would appear that a low emotional rating is better than a high one Frown
Ramini how can you have any self respect after completing all of Half life so far and taking any weapon over a crowbar, you should know of its vast superiority. Pfft Worse still that you tried to argue your case when the flash quiz slapped you down as deserved Wink

Rofl teh cake
Seriously, the crowbar, ohmygod, it's superiority should be obvious. It can be used as weapon AND as a tool. CAN YOU OPEN BOXES WITH A MACHETE? OR BREAK LOCKS? CAN YOU? CAN YOU?!

No you can't. Besides, a machete get's dull very fast and a crowbar can't get dull. And if you get a pricey titanium one, which is less heavier than an iron one, but still as sturdy as, you win the game.

Ramini
It marks the crowbar up due to its utility in opening doors, fair enough, but I just like the feel of a machete.
I have completed halflife 1 with only the crowbar a long time ago.. but.. the other weapons in #2 are cool Sad If I had a gravity gun I would definitely be using that vs zombies.
Edit: Took a while to post, missed Rofl, Machetes are quite heavy as well, and you're hopefully going to have time to sit down and sharpen the thing. The one I have access to is actually an old rusty thing but it would still easily cause enough damage if swung.
Vs a zombie if you're hitting the head you want heavy or severing. Removing the head or destroying the brains, not everything is heavy enough: see Shaun of the Dead Grin

Edited by Ramini on 13-10-2008 22:13

Tinger
Mental: C
Experience: B
Emotional: F

Overall: Z+

Raven
Crowbar should be better cus the zombies would think ur gordon freeman and would run away in fear Pfft

there shud be a gravity gun hmmm
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Ramini
Bought this today: World War Z
Learn from history in time for the next zombie outbreak!

spaceboy
Those who do not learn from history ARE doomed to repeat it.. lets not let ourselves slip back into the bad old days of the 50s..there were zombies all over the fecking shop!

Rofl teh cake
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Surviv...85-2113514

This I got. Seriously, buy it or die in a fire while zombies are putting BBQ-Sauce on you.

Jump to Forum