cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
QUARTER, SEMI and FINAL FOR COCONUT CUP!
Mr Waffles
I didn't know the Final of the Cocunut cup had been moved forwar a week. Anyway the matches will be good fun.

tomregev

Spaceboy wrote:
Is anyone gonna watch this now there's only half as many people taking part in the actual competition? I sure hope so because GooRoo and I plan to put on a show... admittedly a show where we get spanked by Waffles and Tom...but a show nonetheless! Grin

Just saw they increased the spectator slots to 45, I doubt they will go to waste.

Armacoast
Alright, i wish every team good luck and have fun! Hope i get it in time to watch all the gamesRock
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

jem58
Yeah my laptop is still being repairorated so I'm a no-show. Gutted I don't get the chance to kick zap's ass :D

Anywho, go-go-team-formerly-known-as-jammage! lol

Will be on steam chat, I expect minute-by-minute commentary!

spaceboy
Ooooow no jem :'( Boooozles!

alecom
We don't get to win by default? T____T
I kid ;P

My computer nearly got fucked up, I was upset. Sorry to hear yours needs reparing still jem!

Say
The final rounds of the coconut cup haven't been brought forward a week - they've always been planned to be on the 21st Smile

good luck to all!

krakyn
We won through superior cakes or something. Well played everyone, was loads of fun, even the games that were scarily tight. Thanks to my team mate for putting up with my idiocy and to Say and Don for organising a great event. Can't wait for the next one Grin

fefe
now I'm proud that we failed against the scots Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Abunai

Krakyn wrote:
We won through superior cakes or something. Well played everyone, was loads of fun, even the games that were scarily tight. Thanks to my team mate for putting up with my idiocy and to Say and Don for organising a great event. Can't wait for the next one Grin

Krakyn : Why did you go that way?!?!
Me : Why didnt you? the enemies are this way!

D:

Thanks to everyone involved, was super fun Grin

Jump to Forum