cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
COCONUT CUP DRAW!!!11
Say
I did get lazy Pfft Because the way the draw was done and he sent the times to me and that don had already done the boxes on the poster. I'd already linked all the layers (note not merged!) and couldn't be bothered changing them round. That and a rather tiresome evening the night before.

Zap
kekekekekeke ^_____^
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Say

Zap wrote:
kekekekekeke ^_____^

Do you ever say anything more ? Pfft

Zap
I'm just in a keke mood today Giggle

Mr G
same lol

Pfft

Don Pedro
the ???? team is Undead2k and alecomnomnom

the quarters, semis and final are next Sunday 21st september from 8pm.

first to 8 points wins or 15 minutes. there is a slight delay between each round to change class and unlockables but you gotta be quick
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Masson
cheers guys

Don Pedro
and the teams are not listed in time order for a reason. The draw was random meaning the winners of the top 2 games in the list play each other. the winners of 3&4 in the list play each other and so on. e.g

the winner of Super ninja Pirates vs Froggies Drink Tea
will play the winner of
Drunk & Disorderly vs Rage Quitters
the time for some matches was brought forward on request

Say
Oh there was a reason for it ...

*cough*

ShiftyJaffa
will source tv and teamspeak be available for spectators?

Armacoast
First of all good luck and have fun!!!

But is it possible to record a source tv demo?? Would be nice to have one. And can someone enable the chat on the source tv. At the moment it's disabled for some reason!?

Edited by Armacoast on 14-09-2008 15:06

i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

gooroo
And it would be nice if someone could make me some party nibbles, and special hats to mark the occasion!!!

Rofl teh cake
Source TV, yes, I think, not sure about TS, I think the teams are going to be in there, think we can use the Source TV Voice chat...if there is one.

Don Pedro
source tv is on 30 slots available i think. will try to sort the voice chat. ts is available for those that want it i guess, although this might give an unfair advantage to those not using it

Zap
you can always use steamfriends voice chat

Mr G
As zap said, always join http://steamcommunity.com/gid/1035827...1429529486 enter chat and start voice coms for the match?? for the people in SourceTV.

ShiftyJaffa
im sure it will be mentioned on here somewhere, but whats the source tv ip.

Say
It's on the poster shifty love Smile

Hungover Engie
Computer broke down (again). Good luck everybody, sorry Vimsey and Zap... I would've destroyed you.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Hungover Engie
Wait a second... What time is it in Britain now?
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Jump to Forum