cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Hello everyone
krakyn

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Jesus Christ? Or Meser and Fallen?

A few rookie errors there cake, as has been discussed elsewhere in the forums meser has healed more people than Jesus so should be listed first and you failed to name your teams medics one of whom is war arranger. Moon

Hungover Engie
You sure are great Stig.

Rofl teh cake

Krakyn wrote:

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Jesus Christ? Or Meser and Fallen?

A few rookie errors there cake, as has been discussed elsewhere in the forums meser has healed more people than Jesus so should be listed first and you failed to name your teams medics one of whom is war arranger. Moon

Alright, first of all, I know that thread, meser broke 10mil healing record, makes him cooler than jeebus. And I don't know any other good medics in our team, maybe Weazle or me, last option is pretty doubted, but who else? Innocent

stigdu
What a nice welcome!!

As you guys know, I try and get on the server pretty much every day. Medic's my main class (about 75 hours), Pyro 2nd (about 35 hours) - think the next one down is Soldier at 20 hours or something so you can say I'm a career medic, I guess.

Stig out!!

(and if you want to know why I've been called Stigdu since I was around 12 years old then I'll give a cyber-prize to the person who guesses correctly. As well as my real name.)

fefe
sweet Giggle
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Say
Stigdu is part of a bjork song

and Stacey?!

alecom
Hey stigdu Smile

stigdu

Say wrote:
Stigdu is part of a bjork song

and Stacey?!

Cheat!

(No 'e' by the way) Smile

And it's from STIG of the DUmp, not Bjork hehe.

Say
does one win anything ?!

stigdu
A cyber-pat on the back and kiss on the cheek. Well done you! Grin

Say
Fantastic Grin

Jump to Forum