Print Thread
Ci and Ci2 accepted into ETF2L season 3 League
Locke
I think you guys should probably be div3 tbh.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

sick-lizard

Fallen Seraph wrote:
so the exact divisions were announced:

http://etf2l.org/season-3/tables/

I think we got a pretty good division; that PoD team was moved up to division 4. I think we beat dXp in what was one of our first 6v6s, but that was AGES ago, so they could well have improved. Also, we've murderised SAS blu whenever we've played them; so we're not gonna embarrass ourselves in this one; which is good.

I wouldn't worry about DXP they have a newly built team & refuse to play us again until there leader is happier with the performance of the team

Don Pedro
ok Ci div oponents in Div 4D
Digital X-Plosiv
unbindAll
Incoming
cleveridiot
Precursors Of Death
Battalion of Fear
Squad Killer 10
Imperox Esports
Empire II
Special Air Services 2

Cleveridiot 2 oponents in Div5F
Erdnuckels
Unterwasserpyromanen
cleveridiot 2
Eejit²
Last Man Standing
|BEWARE|.TF2
o.O
Jeet Kune Do
Pajaros de Barro
Czech tactiX TF2 B squad

It says somewhere that there is no difference between div 4a and 4b for example. I'm not sure what they're on about, does that mean if you win div 4f you get promoted to div 3 or go up to 4e? clueless

www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Locke
I think we'd be promoted to div 4.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Don Pedro
so every division gets promoted to the division above...? so thats
4a 4b 4c 4d 4e 4f top 2 from each go to 3a 3b 3c 3d 3e 3f respectively. this actually makes no sense cause the entire division one would have to change every team each season. any fuck it Smile they are announcing promotion and demotion procedures over the next couple of days.

Also on a more something-we-need-to-do-note, the map picking has to be done before Sunday, yes thats this sunday coming up. Ci and Ci2 need to pick which maps they want to play throughout the season. I will have a natter with the other Ci to see what maps we want to play and whcih to avoid at all costs. I would suggest mr Locke does the same thing with his crew

Zap
oh yeah its on!
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

wolflordandy
Yeah don, it works where top 2 from every div4 team would replace the bottom 2 of every div3 team or whatever, tho its likely all the div 3 teams would then be shuffled so you were playing all new teams each "season"

its similar to how the Uni sports leagues work... other then we only have abc...

Don Pedro
there are less div 2 than div 3s and only one div1. but anyhow, its all tits cause every season the league and divisions are staarted again cause there are so many new teams. any new team should have to work its way up from the bottom league....can you imagine?

TroubleGirl
Good luck to both teams, have a lot of fun! FTW [Ci] & [Ci²]
TG waves with her ponpons Giggle *\o/*
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/troublegirl/tf2sig.jpg

Don Pedro
thanks TG, good luck to NuB as well

Masson
gl guys Pfft ill probably watch alot of your matches

Jump to Forum