Leif
Hmm I'll try get this thing going :>

fefe
gogo leif you can do it Grin

krakyn
It can be loads of fun leif go for it. Grin

Edited by krakyn on 12-03-2009 16:59

Fallen Seraph
IT CAN BECOME A TERRIBLE DARK ADDICTION HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF TIMES WORSE THAN PUB TF2 DON'T DO IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY

uh, I mean gl hf; it can be a right laugh!

krakyn
Don't listen to Seraph, he's only played 59 pickups in the last 2 weeks, what does he know Pfft

Rofl teh cake
Everytime, when I see Seraph playing, I am always so excited, because normally I then join him, we go on the servers tits by screaming CAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE SERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPH or COKO SOROOOOOOOOOOOOOPH and then keel everything. But then I click on server info and what do I read?

PICKUP GAME. GODDAMN YOU SERAPH, WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ADDICT, I MEAN DOES YOUR MOUSE HAVE A NEEDLE, WHICH YOU INSERT IN A VEIN IN YOUR ARM, THEN FALL ON THE GROUND IN THE EMBRYO POSITION? GET OFF THE PICKUP SERAPH, GET OFF THEM.

erm...it really is fun, played it like maybe half a year ago, but in those daysI was only a medic spy player, playing medic all the time for some sods you don't really know sucks and if you pick spy you'll get flamed, so I have stopped eventually and only played when Don or Seraph were doing something. Now, after (partially) learning heavy and soldier, I'd really like to start again, but I lost all the sign in stuff for IRC. Silly me.

Do eet, great skill increase is promised Smile

Jump to Forum