cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
What are you drinking right now?
Tinger

Fallen Seraph wrote:
It had better be old-skool absinthe, or else you're just wasting your time on a rank liqorice drink Pfft

Absinth king gold Thujone: 100 mg/kg Wink

Fallen Seraph
oh wow nice Smile

Locke

Tinger wrote:

Fallen Seraph wrote:
It had better be old-skool absinthe, or else you're just wasting your time on a rank liqorice drink Pfft

Absinth king gold Thujone: 100 mg/kg Wink

Where the hell did you get that, It's illigal to sell it here!
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fallen Seraph
I know he's in wales, but I have it from a very unreliable source that there are some retarded laws pertaining to absinthe in scotland.

Like, it's (allegedly) illegal to import, brew or sell bottled. But it's okay to drink it, or buy it in a pub Sick

Also, it's mostly grand to import surely?

Locke
Not illigal to sell absinthe, Shoulda been more clear about that, It's illigal to sell absinthe with more than 35mg/kg of Thujone!

I wanna know where he get's his!!!
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Don Pedro
fuck absinthe, take lsd instead. its much cheaper, lasts longer and is absolutely gaurunteed to be memorable. i can't rremember half my nights on that demon drink.

Tinger
Its avalable in the czech republic where i have a contact Wink

Or here online. I have never ordered from them though, And yes it is illegal in uk but so are lots of things Pfft

http://www.originalabsinthe.com/absin...-p-56.html

gori11a
real men drink pineapple squashCool
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Mike
Amen to that. Smile

Jump to Forum