cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Diablo 3!!!
Raven
I think we should if ci people get it shud meet on teamspeak and have a jolly good bashing around sanctuary Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Abunai
Ci diablo clan? ;o

Shame this won't be out till 2009 earliest ;(
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Mr G
left 4 dead will hopfully be out before then Smile

mrbreckles

Mr G wrote:

Exactly.
Ill be playing that all the time.

Raven
lol Ci l4d crew possibly?Smile

Sammage
Aie! I'd heard rumours recently since they started adding runes to the blizzard ice page thingy, but I didn't think it'd actually be diablo 3.

I'm currently playing a mod for diablo 2 called eastern sun, it's much the same game but with bigger monsters, way more storage room, stronger skills and a ton of ways to customise items. I'm quite enjoying it, I got all the way to completing hell which I never did on the vanilla version.

I would love to play with CI on diablo 3 or something, I've never played any diablo games online and it sounds like the proper way to play it.

Abunai
Playing online with all you guys (didn't know you were diablo fans!) is one of the main reasons i'm creaming myself for this game.

Sammage, if I can scout my D2 discs out i'll play online with you, lost all my floppy discs with characters on though Sad

Tinger

Mr G wrote:

LOL its only about 2 years overdue

Raven
Yeah same im up for some diablo 2 online if i can find my cd Smile

Abunai
Since this is sort of a Blizzard thread...
Sad

http://www.n4g.com/pc/News-163233.aspx

More than expected though..

Izzard

Abunai wrote:
And i cannot find my D2 discs as of now. Sad

You're missing out less than you think, believe me. I couldn't find mine either, but I remembered days spent playing the awesome D2 with my friends. So we downloaded the demo yesterday (still on Blizzard's site). It now looks old, blocky, clunky and ugly Smile
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it's all about?

Raven
lol diablo graphics own all...pixels ftw

Rofl teh cake
L4d Ci Crew? Ohmygod, the flavour of that would make my tastebuds go numb/deaf X)

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 02-07-2008 13:59

Cpt Obvious
l4d seems incredibly fun. must get a mic before that heh

Abunai
Found my D2 discs <:
battlenet accountname is maxwell586, cant remember if thats what you need or whatever, or what to do so if anyone wants to play sometime just give us a shout ;D

Jump to Forum