cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Re Medic Achievements
Ramini
Now I've seen the acheivement list I won't be joining an acheivement server anyway. I only did it for medic for the silly ones like 10,000 heal in one life. I might pop in to get the kill a spy while hes taunting one since that seems impossible. Who taunts as a spy? I do on low population servers but I bet 90% of players don't even realise the disguise has a taunt option.

Sammage
Yeah, now I know you need very few achievements to unlock these things I'll just stick to the regular servers and ignore the 'kill a spy when he's doing a taunt no-one uses' style achievements.

agrippa
ill probably still achievement box out the main ones quickly, mainly so that when im done i can hop on to a proper server and not be one of the many pyros on there. im doing the community a service really.

Edited by agrippa on 18-06-2008 23:25

sick-lizard

AgrippA wrote:
ill probably still achievement box out the main ones quickly, mainly so that when im done i can hop on to a proper server and not be one of the many pyros on there. im doing the community a service really.

the first nearly half decent excuse i have seen lol Smile surely you wish for insider info so you know how far you can push the pyro with the spy lol

Izzard
For the Medic Achievements I had fun getting the easier ones myself "au natural"* and then I ran my own server with a custom map and invited some friends in. ..and kicked out the idiots.

(* by which I mean "naturally"...not "naked".)
What if the Hokey Cokey really is what it's all about?

Raven

Ramini wrote:
Who taunts as a spy?

Coooeee mr RaminiCool
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Weazle
That's the one thing that has annoyed me with the medic patch ... there's so many shit medics out there and when you want to play medic there's like another 4 already Pfft

I'm not really into the achievements themselves cause most are quite difficult to achieve .... I've only gotten about 22 or 23 of the medic ones so far by just playing normally. Only upgrades I've got is the level 3 syringe gun and not much else.
www.creepcultmurderers.com/img/ccm_logo_tiny.jpg
Demos: www.myspace.com/creepcultmurderers
"[i]Is it true that there is a place in a man's head that if you shoot it .... it

Demon
Hey that achievement server is up and running 85.17.19.119:27015 and the password is "achievementserv" Enjoy Smile

SCi-Fi
i did the medic achievement servers cos i dont play medic that much,
as for pyro, i aint gonna cheat as I think the pyro is more fun to play.
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/SCi-Fi.png

Ramini
Already got all the stuff now.
The flare gun has gone in the bin, while its useful the axetinguisher is far more so. Without a normal weapon you're completely useless underwater and vs other pyros.
The axetinguisher I've found is incredible if you're working with another pyro, he can set everyone on fire and you just oneshot kill them.
The back burner I'm currently saying that its an option. If the enemy have no soldiers - a scenario in which you'd happily play pyro before the patch. If theres an awesome ambush place also, then use the backburner. If they have 2 or more soldiers use the normal gun for reflective fun, it seems almost impossible to use vs stickies and not particularly effective vs nades.

Jump to Forum