Ramini
Woopdedoo
I want aliens!

With xrays and the Very Large Array (love that name) they found this:

farm2.static.flickr.com/1034/1340321506_9d6db8756d.jpg

Edited by Ramini on 14-05-2008 20:33

agrippa

Leeroy wrote:
I fell alseep reading all this. Talk about something interesting, like breasts...or well, somethin more sexual.

Leeroy wrote:
Or lock it? So dull! Shock

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure."
-Albert Einstein

I understand that science can sometimes be cold and clinical, its just a shame that scientists somehwere alone the way seem to lose their ablity to talk to people that dont have "Professor" or "Dr" infront of their name.

In 1006AD the world witnessed the appearence of a new star in the sky. At first, nothing more than a flicker, it grew and became bright enough to be seen during the day. Across the world Kings, Conqurers, Generals and Emperors witnessed the death of a star with the brightness of thousands if not millions of suns. When they, the most powerful individuals on the planet saw this odyssey, dispite their self proclaimed divinity, they like their people would have felt nothing but awe and fear.

Odds are we will reap no practical benifit in our lifetime from witnessing the death of a star, but for the briefiest of moments an event of such magnitude can remind us all just how small and fragile we all are. Science uncovers that which we are yet to understand then emboldens us to look further and travel faster into the unknown. The endevour of discovery is what has defined human history, and while we may have reached the limit of how far our bodies can go, there is no limit on where our minds can take us.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper"
-Eden Phillpotts

Edited by agrippa on 14-05-2008 21:33

Fallen Seraph
Hear hear! To pure science: may it never be of use to anyone!

Flying
Who let Leeroy out of his forum anyways? Everyone knows what happens when you give someone without freedom a whole bunch of it Wink
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Say
he ventures into your town and takes you for coffee and you end up with grass down your top.

Say

Leeroy wrote:
I fell alseep reading all this. Talk about something interesting, like breasts...or well, somethin more sexual.

breasts are ok .. but there's more fun things. Grin

Flying

Say wrote:
he ventures into your town and takes you for coffee and you end up with grass down your top.

I'm sorry? I've already got hair growing on every possible spot of my body so I won't be needing any grass. A new sherrif in town? I never was one though, I'll always be that one guy comitting murders and getting away without even leaving the slightest bit of evidence. All you'll know is that it was me because of the sick and utterly digusting way on which I will have killed the person. And never again will you be able to sleep safely at night, the image will always flash in front of your eyes.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Mr G

Say wrote:

Leeroy wrote:

breasts are ok .. but there's more fun things. Grin

I've yet to find owt to top those fun boys though

Jump to Forum