cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
What you shouldn't do with a car
NaughtyMe
Absolute tosh: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motor...357186.stm

I think you'll find the lack of women in motorsport has been the historical sexism in the industry rather than skill.

Splintian - you've got a fucking nerve in the first place, you've got 3 fucking posts to your name and you're already insulting people. I don't know you and from what I can see you don't know Leeroy (neither do I - he's a CSS fecker Wink ). You might see members slagging each off each other in jest, but it's a bit rich when I've never even met you ingame.

Edited by NaughtyMe on 13-05-2008 13:29

click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Splintian
Hardly insulting him i just said he was taking it a bit far with the anti-anti-women drivers jokes Pfft

As for linky theres always 1 exception to the rule Shock

I agree the moajority of the stuff i claimed in my post was pulled from my ass. But it felt apropriate at the time.

Its impossible to really compare men and women as in general there is such a difference in style and either physical or mental builds. As for driving the diversity amoung the average driver is huge, and the majority of people on the roads are retards, so a men vs women is never going to have a real outcome, because it never comes down to that.

No 2 people drive the same or are attempting to achieve the same goal, so the chance that all the men in the world drive 1 way and women another way is rediculus. But it sure is fun to use to wind people up Smile

And to keep things civilised i sincerly apologise for any offense or insecurities i may have caused in this and my previous post Sad

Mr G
ok ok lets not get all care bear now Smile

/slap OP for thread - move on

*edit oh its flying bad bastard Devil

Edited by Mr G on 13-05-2008 15:22

stroan
I have absolutely nothing to add to this thread, except to say Mr G's avatar is made of win. Now everybody go out and read Watchmen. That is all.

Leeroy
Yeah matey...in future keep ur hands off ur keyboard.

*Edit*

You want some Leeroy fun? Someone move this to my forum Smile

I am restraining myself here Grin I really want to tear you apart Pfft

Edited by Leeroy on 13-05-2008 18:41

Say

Splintian wrote:
Hardly insulting him i just said he was taking it a bit far with the anti-anti-women drivers jokes Pfft

I agree the moajority of the stuff i claimed in my post was pulled from my ass. But it felt apropriate at the time.

Its impossible to really compare men and women as in general there is such a difference in style and either physical or mental builds. As for driving the diversity amoung the average driver is huge, and the majority of people on the roads are retards, so a men vs women is never going to have a real outcome, because it never comes down to that.

No 2 people drive the same or are attempting to achieve the same goal, so the chance that all the men in the world drive 1 way and women another way is rediculus. But it sure is fun to use to wind people up Smile

And to keep things civilised i sincerly apologise for any offense or insecurities i may have caused in this and my previous post Sad

sorry mate but you completely mixed up everything. You said one thing in one post and then completely the other in the other post.

Plus I feel rather offended at all of this sexist crap.

Locke

Say wrote:

Splintian wrote:

sorry mate but you completely mixed up everything. You said one thing in one post and then completely the other in the other post.

Plus I feel rather offended at all of this sexist crap.

Want me to offend you in a non-sexist way to cheer you up? Pfft
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

jem58
Yet another reason women shouldn't be allowed outside the hou-

Oh wait, the sexist remarks have already been made Pfft jk

Say
:'(

and you've been doing that all night locke. Cock off.

Locke

Say wrote:
:'(

and you've been doing that all night locke. Cock off.

Can you please compleat "How well am I Insulting" form for me Grin
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Say
mail it over

Flying
Not only G his avatar is made of win but the more replies this topic gets the more win I smell. Almost smells as good as hotcross buns Grin
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

-un-faithful
Mr G said

I see we park our cars in the same garage sir!

would that be leeroy's chocolate garage?

Edited by -un-faithful on 14-05-2008 23:01

Chill =]

Mr G

Roadpizzza wrote:
Mr G said

I see we park our cars in the same garage sir!

would that be leeroy's chocolate garage?

I see your imagination leads you back to your favorite place again, poor lad keep taking the tablets

-un-faithful
i have to keep taking the pills since you gave me that nasty rash
Chill =]

Say
ooh lovely...

sick-lizard

Say wrote:
ooh lovely...

nasty rashes or pills?

Leeroy
Fuckers Grin

Jump to Forum