cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Cleveridiot Comics version 2
Armacoast
If you need another not Ci member you can use my name. I don't care which class..., maybe a medic or soldier.
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

Locke
If Say or Gorilla are on Blue then i'd clearly be killing them with a sniper and them raging at me Grin
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

jem58
Yeah I'll throw my name in as demoman/soldier Smile

I have a bit too much experience with photoshop, so if you need any help on the touching-up side then I'd be happy to oblige Pfft

Raven
lovely k all we need now is

Blues
Heavy
Sniper
Engineer

Edited by Raven on 16-04-2008 00:27

img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Armacoast
Then but me in as soldier. And Naughty as Heavy, he needs to be the heavy!
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

Say
oh hai!

Pyro or sniper kk!

NaughtyMe
Say I make you 2 bloody sigs and you ain't using any lol!

Me as heavy, fine "arggggggggggggggggggggggggh, little men are babies!"

But, but...and forgive my senility...um, what and how is this done. As you know I have GMod and have become pretty adept at posing those little bitches..I could prob. help a little with that. Also, I have Photoshop CS3...what - how - when? :confused::confused:
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Raven
Your helping alot naughty as ur pro with gmod and photoshopSmile

Just started making an intro poster of the comics but i dont have photoshop

We need a stonking header "Cleveridiot Comics" looking fancy sir Smile if u cud make that sir will be superb

we havent actually decided on the title on the comic yet which will need to do, but when we do well need you to make it sir Smile

Just done some team poses for the intro poster, iif yooos want to see naughty can host them for yoos to see Smile

Well start making the comics once we got the characters,plot and some more ideas down.

Started making an intro poster and a credit poster listing the people who helped Smile

Edited by Raven on 15-04-2008 21:48

NaughtyMe
Uh...ok. Size of poster? Style?

Black background, slightly reflected text? Am I leaving a space for a nice picture?

Or something a little funkier like my sig?

Edited by NaughtyMe on 15-04-2008 22:07

click->

Say

naughtyme wrote:
Say I make you 2 bloody sigs and you ain't using any lol!

Sorry love I've been out since like 6am this morning and only actually been in the house the past 45 minutes!

I'll be probably doing that in the morning

Raven
Yeah if the title could be funky like ur sig would give it an edge Smile

Introduction poster size is 695x1200

Background colour is the colour code is #18222E (Dark Blue,or anything most suitable for yoos Smile)

The title will fit into a form of star/explosion shape which will overlay the top pic slightly. so the top of the pic will be under the star/explosion shape

If needed i can send you what ive done so far Smile

gori11a
Oooo yes put me down as a scout smashing Locke over the head with a batGrin
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

mrbreckles
Ill be a scout or demo
Preferably red =)

Acegikmo
Red Pyro would be great Wink

Locke
Just an idea that could make for a pritty funny comic. Instead of just using names, Use extreemly exagerated versions of everyones in game personalitys for those charicters. Could be fun.

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fionny
Ohh put me in as Soldier on whatever team Say is on, you'd get a good story line with her trying to make me talk to hear my accent!

Locke
lol. Or Kidnap you.....

NaughtyMe
Reita check your PM for my email.

Is that 695 WIDTH x 1200 LENGTH?
click->

crash

nicolastheadept wrote:
I'll be any class, would like to be demoman if no one else wants to (namely crash with his sticky jumps! Wink )

hehe damn right nic! lol.. erm raven? got a character for me? Sickhy:Sickhy:
pretty pweeety pwweaaaseeee?? preferably spy demo or engie lol..

i'm kinda busy with my finals at the moment but once its done i kinda want to go back to film production, so at the moment i'm sorta reading up on how them peeps in machinima do it for their vids.. =)

thing is though we can't "free look" in TF2 unlike the CSS.. so yeahh.. :uhoh:

NaughtyMe
You can if cheats are turned on. If we're "lent" the war server with cheats turned on (degree of trust from the admins!) you can 3rd person and free fly, I think

Raven, I'm still a little confused about the poster. If you have an exploding effect, that title using the same effect in my sig will look a little off. However, I found a nice exploding text effect you might want to use. May be your starting sketch will help answer this.
click->

Jump to Forum