cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Clueless Update tf2
vadoom
Steam forums are going crazy, they are talking about civil war lol

Rofl teh cake
Its angels against devils. As usual, I'm with the minority. The goodlooking part. Pfft

No, seriously, as long as nobody hops around saying "HUEHUEHUAUHAUHAUHAUHAHAHAHAHA HALO MASTER RACE, INFERIOR IDLERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL", I'll be cool and keep on playing the game like I tried to do before.
Here, I am congratulating everyone who received a hat, after all, we can still be friends. We can, can't we?

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 03-09-2009 17:41

Cpt Obvious

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Its angels against devils. As usual, I'm with the minority. The goodlooking part. Pfft

No, seriously, as long as nobody hops around saying "HUEHUEHUAUHAUHAUHAUHAHAHAHAHA HALO MASTER RACE, INFERIOR IDLERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL", I'll be cool and keep on playing the game like I tried to do before.
Here, I am congratulating everyone who received a hat, after all, we can still be friends. We can, can't we?

too late for that lol.
You can still be my friend tho even if your one of the inferior race.

spaceboy
This is the funniest the steam forums have ever been Grin I mean it's kinda depressing with regard to the state of humanity as a whole...but it's still funny Grin

Rofl teh cake
I don't know if you are trolling, but if you are being a cunt about that, no, fuck off. I've had enough racism in Germany for 3 lifes, I don't need it in a game, where I am being entitled as inferior for not having a glowing hat on my head. Halo or not, I still got ammo to shoot you to Pakistan. I don't even know why I am writing this, but meh.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 03-09-2009 18:31

Braag
I got a Halo too! Heard that cake? I'm part of the superior race Grin
Seriously though, I kid. Don't rape me or if you are please be gentle =/

Edited by Braag on 03-09-2009 18:53

NaughtyMe
I shall expect everyone to heal halo or non-halo, puff the fire out on a halo or non-halo. If there is any shit like have read on the Steam Forum where one or other is being a cunt - I shall exercise my right as an admin to kick you for being an ass, would hope the other admins display the same no-shit sentiment.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy

NaughtyMe wrote:
I shall expect everyone to heal halo or non-halo, puff the fire out on a halo or non-halo. If there is any shit like have read on the Steam Forum where one or other is being a cunt - I shall exercise my right as an admin to kick you for being an ass, would hope the other admins display the same no-shit sentiment.

If you notice medics just healing me, remember it's not because of the halo, it's just something medics like to do Grin

Seriously though I'd be extremely disappointed if any of our community was retarded enough to change the way they play one iota depending on whether other players have a slightly different player model or not Frown I mean even if you were sanctimonious enough to actually have something against people who used the idle programme then there's still the fact that someone with a halo might, SHOCK, just not be wearing it on that particular class at that particular time!

Cpt Obvious

Rofl teh cake wrote:
I don't know if you are trolling, but if you are being a cunt about that, no, fuck off. I've had enough racism in Germany for 3 lifes, I don't need it in a game, where I am being entitled as inferior for not having a glowing hat on my head. Halo or not, I still got ammo to shoot you to Pakistan. I don't even know why I am writing this, but meh.

I am a bit insulted.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 03-09-2009 20:06

Solo

Spaceboy wrote:
Seriously though I'd be extremely disappointed if any of our community was retarded enough to change the way they play one iota depending on whether other players have a slightly different player model or not

I think you'll be fine on the Ci server, you seem to manage to attract people who aren't morons. So, you know, well done.

Leif
You're supposed to gain something from a cheat. Only I got was duplicates and I think most of us didn't get anything special (hats).

Cpt Obvious
I just think you should not get any items if you dont actually play the game.

NaughtyMe

Cpt Obvious wrote:

Before you turn into a parody of the Steam forum, shut the fuck up Obvious. You're trolling - this is NOT the Steam forum.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Masson
Most of us played aswell though, but just idled during our spare time when we couldn't play.

alecom
If they ever get trading implemented, you can have my deadringer naughty..

Cpt Obvious

NaughtyMe wrote:

Cpt Obvious wrote:

Before you turn into a parody of the Steam forum, shut the fuck up Obvious. You're trolling - this is NOT the Steam forum.

No u... can go stfu. I think its stupid to get in game items when not even playing the game at all. Idling servers in game is ok i guess since at least they play the game in one way or another.

Not surprised at all that Valve see idle program as cheat and punishable offense. Common goddamn sense.

Inb4 but but but its a bad system so its good to cheat.

Rofl teh cake
Can we please now drop this topic? Those little shiny things are turning people to monstera, be it in possesion or not. I, for one, am not going to prefer heal somebody because he has a halo or not, for me everyone is a normal player. If you behave like a more or less normal person, you will be treated like a normal person, you gonna receive supportive fire, I will heal you etc etc.
And if somebody wants to prove he's superior to anyone, he should prove it by being a better player, not because he has a nightstand lamp on his head and his head deep in his ass. My last 5 pence on this topic.

Cpt Obvious
I tried to roleplay a halo nazi medic on some server but they didn't get it. Sad
The heavy who happened to have a halo sure loved my undivided attention.

ps: It's damn hard to be a bad medic on purpose, kept accidentally targeting "inferior beings" without halos.

Radoo
Oh, boy, I watch a bit the Steam forum, today. It was madness. Giggle
YouTube Video

Page
I'd not even considered refusing to heal non-halos, but it sounds like a great idea Grin

I'm just happy I finally got to play TF2 for a bit without lag tonight and got a hat at the same time Roll

Edited by Page on 03-09-2009 23:43

Jump to Forum