cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Put a face to the voices :D
spaceboy
Yes, one of your brother's devilishly handsome friends! (I can read between the lines, ha ha ha Wink)

Edited by spaceboy on 16-07-2008 19:34

Say
naa, look like one of my brother's friends who lives in telford. Then I thought 'hang on one of you mcgee's lives in telford. Then remembered it was gooroo.

spaceboy
Yeah... thankfully I do not live in Telford Grin ... not that it isn't errrrr... yeah...

agrippa
spaceboy -> voice doesnt match the face at all. In all fairness i half expected you to have a perpetual cheeky grin.

Say
hey spaceboy looks like his avatar just like abunai looks like his! Pfft

Rofl teh cake
I never thought that most of the players around here are so handsome... O__o

krakyn
Spaceboy does look like his grin would be very cheeky though, even if he is pretending to be serious.

How exactly did you expect me to look Locke? that pic is about 2 years old now but other than a fringe that gets combed to the side properly now I haven't changed.

Abunai
img378.imageshack.us/img378/3778/lololwb6.jpg

Yeah, I don't know either.
Don't like that picture though
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

jem58
I, for one, was expecting you to be a mythical sea creature wearing a kilt and tossing a caber, while sitting at a monitor playing tf2. I contemplated photoshopping this but alas apathy set in.

Abunai
Oh yeah sorry, i uploaded the wrong photo! Don't know who that guy is, looks like a pokemon or something!
Here's what I really look like.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/33...nalvi2.jpg

You can thank me later.

Edited by Abunai on 16-07-2008 23:56

krakyn
Not that I want to lessen the awesome photo you have achieved there Abunai but when Jem said mythical sea creature I think he was talking about me. Pfft

jem58
Oh god even though I was referring to the seamonster kraken, abunai so, so wins.

Fallen Seraph
to be fair, john wyndham's krakyn would beat the living shit out of the mythical creature.

(john wyndham is awesome)

Rofl teh cake
img185.imageshack.us/img185/4500/6833427cdd9c0e67b136adfjl9.jpg

Is that that the face you guys imagined? X|

Mr G

Fallen Seraph wrote:
to be fair, john wyndham's krakyn would beat the living shit out of the mythical creature.

(john wyndham is awesome)

The Kraken Wakes

A must read right there..

Masson

Rofl teh cake wrote:
img185.imageshack.us/img185/4500/6833427cdd9c0e67b136adfjl9.jpg

Is that that the face you guys imagined? X|

not really you dont have a knife in your hand

tomregev
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/...kav062.jpg

Abunai

add yourself some rain, anomalies and mutants and you could be in a S.T.A.L.K.E.R movie

Say
img380.imageshack.us/img380/5431/dsc00631ke0.jpg

sick-lizard

Say wrote:
img380.imageshack.us/img380/5431/dsc00631ke0.jpg

who were you about to attack as the piccie was being taken?

Jump to Forum