cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Killing Floor
Raven
Souns good Grin would be decent if firebug can provide fire bullets to other teammates
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
From the KF server mail-list:

Official Heads Up - Required Killing Floor Update Coming

A required update for Killing Floor dedicated servers is planned to be
released this Thursday. We should be able to provide dedicated server admins with early access to the dedicated server files for updating, but this will depend on how quickly we can complete our own testing and how quickly the files can be deployed to Steam. The new content pack includes:

Free content/changes

- 3 new levels - three of the best grindhouse map making competition maps polished up for official release
- New firebug weapon - not what you might think :-)
- Balance changes/fixes
- Bug fixes

Pay content

- 4 new DLC characters
- 1 "locked" DLC character, which will be unlocked by a method to be announced soon

The "locked" character is what you get if you pre-order The Ball, which looks interesting.

Cpt Obvious
Oh my god finally, its been a year since last update.

Raven
For the locked DLC character i think you preorder a game called The ball or something was posted in an announcement.

Mike
New Firebug weapon is a Mac-10 with Incendiary ammo. Interesting...

Edited by Mike on 08-10-2010 00:29

Raven
Tried the mac very interesting luckily it has 2 alt fire modes and you can carry it and a flamethrower so ammo isnt much of a problem Grin

I think theres a bug atm when your lvl6 firebug it says you spawn with the mac 10 and body armour but ive been spawning with mac10, flamethrower and body armour Grin

Mr Waffles
Mac10 is a nice gun, makes me play firebug more often now.

matswatz
We should get together with this game more often.

Mike
I'd love to but I never get invited Cry

Cpt Obvious

alecom
oh my god yes

Rhosauce
This. Is. So Win.

Can't wait! The map looks awesome and the two-headed woman actually freaks me out. *Squeal*

Jump to Forum