cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
Rofl teh cake
I am gentleman cho'gath Grin

tomregev
The store says tear2 runes are level 10+, I'm level 10 and it won't let me buy any. Is there some other requirement or something?

Cpt Obvious
yeh its bugged, you actually need lvl 11.

spaceboy
Yeah.. was extremely annoying when I reached level 20 having saved up all the while and then found I couldn't get any tier 3's Smile Incidentally Tom I'd advise you to do the same and just save for tier 3's (assuming you think you'll keep playing the game for a long while) cos any tier 1/2 runes you buy you'll have to replace later anyway and tier 3 rune sets are pretty fecking expensive so it's nice to reach the level where you can buy them with lots of ip already stored up Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Rofl teh cake
But please please please please make sure you are buying the right tier 3 runes. I bought, because I did pretty well with fiddle in one round, a whole magic runebook, ap and shit. Then I realized I fucking hate caster characters and had this book doing shit. Then I started buying life runes. Then I realized armor is where it's at. So, as I said, make sure you are buying the right ones :/

spaceboy
Grin Ha ha.. yeah I had a good round with fiddle once.. that was a long time ago, don't think I ever had another :< I like casters though! I get to stand at the back like a pussy and lob spells at people Grin

Cpt Obvious

Rofl teh cake wrote:
But please please please please make sure you are buying the right tier 3 runes. I bought, because I did pretty well with fiddle in one round, a whole magic runebook, ap and shit. Then I realized I fucking hate caster characters and had this book doing shit. Then I started buying life runes. Then I realized armor is where it's at. So, as I said, make sure you are buying the right ones :/

you need to start playing AP cho instead of tank one.

tomregev

runes

Can't the combiner even it out or is it really not worht it?

Spaceboy wrote:
I get to stand at the back like a pussy and lob spells at people Grin

That's how I play blitz early game Emo Hair, works well though.

Edited by tomregev on 30-05-2010 13:28

spaceboy
The combiner's a bit rubbish unfortunately as you burn 5 runes for 1 at the level above it and it's a random one.. and given that there's a whole bunch of useless runes available yeah, you'd need to get really lucky Smile

wolflordandy
Tbh, never bothered buying a single rune until i hit 20 so don't know how good/bad the rune combiner is. Always found it better to just save all that money, and pay out for the big stuff straight away.

Cpt Obvious
http://www.bloodl...pions.com/

Looks interesting, i like the idea of EVERYTHING being a skillshot.
Applied for beta.

spaceboy
Yeah! Intriguing Grin I have also applied!

Cpt Obvious
Wohay patch is coming soon.

PATCH NOTES: http://www.league...p?t=125023

MALZAHAR SPOTLIGHT
YouTube Video

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 01-06-2010 01:36

spaceboy
He looks quite cool... but it also looks like they made no changes based on test realm feedback at all, so I dunno how effective he'll be outside of a team built around him (for instance if you've got Amumu to stun the enemy team for his aoe's in team fights). I wonder how much he'll be Grin

Rofl teh cake
FINALLY, cho'gath buff, don't lose all my stacks after a death <3<3<3<3<3

Cpt Obvious
wed morning 3am servers going offline for patch!
And i just finished my mana regen runes <3.

fefe
is the buff really out yet ?
cause no changes for teemo and ashe as it seems so far
also the new champ isn't playable yet
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

fefe
nvm alright nvm
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Cpt Obvious
Finally got my malzahar, but it seems its time to start saving for next one! Grin
http://www.league...p?t=127048

edit: current info of Olaf.

===Olaf, the Berserker===
*Undertow
**Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to units it passes through and slowing their movement speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 6 seconds.
*Vicious Strikes
**Olaf's attack damage is increased, based on his health, and he gains massive lifesteal and spell vamp.
*Reckless Swing
**Olaf attacks with such force that it deals true damage to his target and himself.
*Ragnarok (ultimate)
**Olaf is immune to disables, has increased armor penetration and reduces incoming damage by a flat amount.
*Berserker Rage (passive)
**For each 1% of health missing, Olaf's attack speed is increased by 1%.

i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/Meepos/Olaf1front.jpg

ALSO new patch on test realm.
http://www.league...p?t=126930

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 03-06-2010 12:40

spaceboy
Boooo to patch nerfing Anivia and EZ! Shock

Jump to Forum