cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Clueless Update tf2
alecom
Fan is OP in 6v6 yes. and so GODDAMN ANNOYING. Especially when they shoot you as you're trying to defend the spir on badlands

Mr G
was posted as regards to the use button in the latest patch, but lol at the music & later on was pretty funny as well.

YouTube Video

Raven
Either nerf the fan or disable crits on that son of a weapon Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Cpt Obvious
Remove it from the universe!

Mike
Idlers may get their "illegally obtained" items removed.

Have to say, I'm enjoying all the Idlers making "ffs valve" posts on the TF2 forums.

Edited by Mike on 01-09-2009 23:50

alecom
That would be... interesting to see all the people without hats again Grin

tomregev
Blocking the idling program without offering a decent alternative like the trading system would be a bit daft, as people would just go back to the old method of achievement_idle, I personally stopped using the idle program because I was starting to feel like a lottery addict but I don't mind if people keep using it. It's not like it's an instant hat giver.

sick-lizard wrote:
you have not seen huntsmen in match play because its banned...

Will defiantly see some of the new unlocks in wireplay, polls on etf2l also don't look too encouraging.

Edited by tomregev on 02-09-2009 01:09

NaughtyMe
They're all behaving like melodramtic queens - no where does it say that this is related to the idle servers. Someone extrapolated that from the items themselves. It is much more likely to be that achievement unlocker software.

In any case - as I have received fuck all except duplicates from idling - what do I care?

NaughtyMe
Hmm - look at his Rocket Launcher - now any death I get from him I can excuse as being from this.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/7656...7978391207
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Rofl teh cake
Better not have any special features, like cup holder or critbuff all the time on glacier.

tomregev
So all I have to do is make a shit map like hoodoo or junction and I get a super weapon? sdk here I come!

Leif
Haha yeah Ace told me about it today and as Tom says, you get it if your map becomes a communitymap. The only thing that's special about it is that it glimmers sometimes.

Raven
It glimmers? that it? blimey

Hunt0r
Over the next few days we'll be removing all TF2 items that were earned using external idling applications. We're going to adopt a zero tolerance policy for external applications used to manipulate the persistent item system. Due to us not having a policy in place prior to today, this time we're only removing the items earned through cheating the system. Going forward, if we find users using external applications, we'll remove all of their items. If you're interested, only about 4.5% of the players in TF2's community will be affected by this cleansing process.

Meanwhile, everyone who took the moral high road will soon be finding a new hat in their inventory. We've also significantly increased the chance of finding any of the existing hats.

We realize there is a high level of demand for items, and we're still working on systems to allow you to find them in new ways (via Trading, and crafting duplicates into desired items). However, we need to draw the line at running external applications.

Mike
LOL

Edited by Mike on 02-09-2009 23:52

agrippa
steam forums just exploded

Hunt0r
meltdown impending!

Raven
It would be awesome if they let you choose a hat that you want Smile

Hunt0r
i bet all us idlers get given a dunce hat or something.... would look great on my pryo Grin

Raven
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed "not on camera object" particle effects appearing while spectating in-eyes, and not appearing when in thirdperson

Fixed inventory bug that caused some item pickups not to be shown

Added support for client explanations of backend inventory manipulation

Jump to Forum