cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Killing Floor
alecom
awesome, looking forward to this (:
something to keep me company while i wait for borderlands...

Mike
Damn, they have some really talented modellers.

<3 M14. New levels look awesome too. As Alec said, it'll help kill the wait for Borderlands.

Cpt Obvious
aaah after playing almost all day KF i finally got my first lvl 5 perk firebug. Did about 1 million fire damage today...

Raven
that was some super grinding, will the update be released during the day today or like 3 in the morning?
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Rofl teh cake
Its valve time, so suppose its gonna be in the morning of friday.
But I'll still hope its gonna be tonight Smile

alecom
http://ve3d.ign.c...eo-Preview

Theyre doing final checks on it right now btw

Cpt Obvious
Sooo anyone else gonna try Defence Alliance 2? Looks quite interesting and available now.

alecom
Yeah I would like to, looks pretty cool

Cpt Obvious
Tried it a bit, not bad for freebie, tho it seemed to be very hard to attack with the insane amount of spam, 32man junction has less spam then that game.

alecom
whats SP and CO-OP liike?

Cpt Obvious
Sp as in single player? you just play with bots. Did not try coop but apparently its your team vs the zombies from KF survival mode.

alecom
I'm just wondering if it would be less of a spamfest / more enjoyable

Cpt Obvious
I just noticed i have 2 guest passes for this, if someone interested reply here.

Exxy
Same here. So I can offer two free passes aswell.

Raven
Same here with the guest passes
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

CenTinela
What are guest passes?

Undead2k
You give them to people and they can play the game for free. For a day though. It allows you to let your friends try a game out.

CenTinela
Ok! Thanks.

Mike
New content pack in the works.

Finally we have to ask about Killing Floor. Are there any plans to add new content to the game and are there any plans for a sequel?

John Gibson: We're cranking away on a new free content pack for Killing Floor right now. The content pack will feature some more of the best custom maps from the Grindhouse Mapping Competition polished up for official release. The content pack will also feature something new for the Firebug (although probably not something people will expect). We've also been listening to the community, and have a whole batch of balance changes we're working on for the release. Regarding plans for a Killing Floor sequel, well I would say something but there is a Fleshpound with a glowing red chest and spinning arm blades behind me threatening to grind me up if I say anything.

Cpt Obvious
oh wow, finally something for firebug.

Jump to Forum