MegaCool Grin

spaceboy
Team video from the now defunct Xensity team from Cevo-p in the US of A:

YouTube Video

Is good stuff Grin

Cpt Obvious
very good.

Raven
awesome skills there especially the scout his shots were hitting them everytime Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Leif
I feel bad now D:

fefe
*.*

Raven
I like dthe bit on gravelpit where he ubers and assist the demo and soldier jumping up to c was good Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

spaceboy
Yeah, averting the demo from falling to his death by ubering him at the last second was totally pimp Grin

Fens
That last vid was nice, right down to the music they chose - I am a big Hybrid fan Grin

agrippa
what were the tracks that were used in that vid anyone (fens)?

alecom
loved the part in that last video where the sniper captures the point!

Fens
Both tracks by Hybrid, first one was 'Snyper' off their first album 'Wide Angle', second is 'Just for Today' off their third album 'I Choose Noise'

gori11a
WoW! that is all

spaceboy
http://pldx.com/movie/386/Drunk_Explo...xplosions/

Nice demo frag vid Smile .. not sure if it's as good as Dr Justice's ... but it's still mighty impressive Smile

alecom
On the part where it does "I'm superman" I actually reached for F5 ..

fefe
I love that defence on granary when he killed 4 ppl :^

Leif
Fefe you should really get some skills in the demonades and not whore the stickies Pfft

tomregev
Very sexy.

alecom

Leif wrote:
Fefe you should really get some skills in the demonades and not whore the stickies Pfft

Yeah it inspired me to use the 'nade launcher a lot more

wolflordandy
Must say, not played demo for a while, as i've been whoring other classes... use to love demo, and couldonly use stickies for traps, not much good with them in combat, loved my tube launcher Smile

Jump to Forum