cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Team Fortress 2: WAR! Huh?! Good God!
Undead2k
You can crouch rocket jump? :X

Has anyone played around extensively with the crafting system yet? I'm curious to see what sort of weapons they will allow us to make :3

dr_icecream
Nope, I've only made a few scout and spy class tokens, but I'm completely clueless on what to do with it Grin

Raven

ZiiPSolo wrote:
finally got my eyelander! don't have my charge targe though so it's a bit useless... *waits for valve to give everyone the unlocks they missed when the servers were down*

This, i finally got the eyelander lastnight and another camera beard Smile

Will take some time gettin use to but it is fun Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

matswatz

[-]December 22, 2009 - Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2

Fixed inconsistent Rage generation with the Buff Banner

Added an "equipped" tag to currently equipped items in the Backpack and Crafting screens

Fixed the TFBots not reacting correctly to stun effects

Fixed the Heavy picking up his own thrown sandvich if it was thrown while running forward

Fixed Pyros not getting the proper kill icon for kills with deflected Direct Hit rockets

Fixed the player keeping their rage setting when the Buff Banner isn't equipped

Fixed resupply cabinet not clearing the rage and the buff status effect

Fixed the Buff Banner not working when +reload has been forced in console

Fixed the motion blur on charging Demomen not always drawing

Fixed the Direct Hit mini-critting enemies submerged in water

Fixed the Chargin' Targe's crit not working on servers with tf_weapon_criticals 0

Capped the amount of overhealing from taking heads to the player's max buffed health

Updated the Gunboats to absorb damage from any self-inflicted rocket blast that doesn't hurt another player

Updated the Scottish Resistance to detonate bombs near the player's feet (in addition to what it normally detonates). This enables sticky jumping with this weapon

Updated the Baseball and Jarate HUD indicators to stay on screen when full

Crafting improvements

Spy's unlockable PDAs can now be smelted into scrap metal

Recipes can no longer produce items matching any of the items used in the crafting

Added some new recipes

Achievement fixes

Fixed the "Ride of the Valkartie" Soldier achievement being earned by Soldiers on the defending team

Fixed the "Gorky Parked" Heavy achievement being incremented by committing suicide on a control point

Fixed several Scout achievements that were broken by the new type of bat stun

Fixed the "Ghastly Gibus Grab" achievement not awarding the hat correctly

Updated the "Big Pharma" (Medic) and "Division of Labor" (Heavy) achievements to be 10 kills in a single life

Updated the "Ubi concordia, ibi victoria" Medic achievement to only be 3 assists

Good changes for the boots

Edited by matswatz on 23-12-2009 00:28

Cpt Obvious
About time they nerfed the virtually impossible medic achievement.

fefe

Updated the Scottish Resistance to detonate bombs near the player's feet (in addition to what it normally detonates). This enables sticky jumping with this weapon

yesh Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

alecom
Pftt any decent medic can get that one fair Angry

Solo

alecom wrote:
Pftt any decent medic can get that one fair Angry

not true! it's a ridiculously hard achievement on a full server.
www.ziip.co.uk/ziipsigs/ziip_bc2.jpg

alecom
Pfft Full server means there's more chance of getting it! Otherwise it would be hard to get them all on the point.
Just kritz 'em and wipe 'em

spaceboy
Surely he was talking about Big Pharma, Alec? Where you had to assist a heavy killing 20 people without either of you dying?
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

wolflordandy
woo, we're up to 19, only one more kill!

*boom headshot*

/rage

NaughtyMe

alecom wrote:
Pfft Full server means there's more chance of getting it! Otherwise it would be hard to get them all on the point.
Just kritz 'em and wipe 'em

Sad I got 30 kills in a go the other night, but I had an intermittent medic...but it was all I needed, I still need this one.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

krakyn

NaughtyMe wrote:
Sad I got 30 kills in a go the other night, but I had an intermittent medic...but it was all I needed, I still need this one.

And that's the problem, a good medic will heal other people as well as the heavy and I have a sneaking suspicion that it only works if you dedi heal. Sad

Rofl teh cake
YouTube Video

any takers? Grin

alecom

Spaceboy wrote:
Surely he was talking about Big Pharma, Alec? Where you had to assist a heavy killing 20 people without either of you dying?

Shock i completely missed that one... yeah that DID need nerf

tomregev
I farmed it as medic but I did heal someone who got it, I think it was Sammage.

Jump to Forum