alecom
CONGRATULATIONS
move forwards 3 pews

bring you family closer... to heaven!

oh man, I lold so hard

alecom
wait wut... it's REAL

Mike
The Natural Selection 2 team released a pre-alpha level editor for their engine today, been messing around with it and it beats the shit out of out Hammer. It's way more user friendly and has plenty of featues that Hammer doesn't. One of the best is the real-time output to show what the level will really look like.
ryuu-project.co.uk/spark.png
Considering the editor (and the whole engine) was made by just 1 guy, I'd say it's pretty damn impressive.

Say

Spaceboy wrote:
I'm also loving Dragon Age Grin It's like a really great fusion of all the classics bioware have made in the past, there's a lot of Baldur's Gate, Nervwinter Nights, KOTOR all fused together into something amazing. There's a couple little niggles I have.. like how little information there is regarding the exact mechanics of the combat engine and stuff.. also it would be really helpful to have the available spells described in great detail, it doesn't even say in the descriptions how much mana each takes unless I'm just blind, let alone how their damage scales with your character levelling up Sick

Anyway on a different subject, Starcraft 2 battle report Grin

You're just blind (me too ... the other half pointed this out to me just now)

Hover over the spell and it will tell you 'activation: xx" and that's how much mana it costs.

Then Sustained spells such as 'Death Syphon' will take 45 mana off your total mana to keep the spell going. If you use over the upkeep of the mana cost of the sustained spell then it'll turn off Smile

Hope that's abit clearer for you Grin

spaceboy
Ah hah! Thanks Say Wink
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

gori11a

Cpt Obvious wrote:
L4D 8 bit version. Turn up volume a bit.

YouTube Video

Hey Cpt, will this run on your rig?Innocent
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

alecom
haha buuuuuurn

Mr G
Don't buy rogue warrior its pretty piss poor to be frank. Only saving grace is the some of the comments he comes out with when shooting/killing. Apart from that its nowt amazing, far better options to spend ya money on at the mo. like a $5 d0nkey DVD. Its one of those that the trailer is better than the game.

NaughtyMe

Mr G wrote:
Don't buy rogue warrior its pretty piss poor to be frank. Only saving grace is the some of the comments he comes out with when shooting/killing. Apart from that its nowt amazing, far better options to spend ya money on at the mo. like a $5 d0nkey DVD. Its one of those that the trailer is better than the game.

Surely that's nearly every game?! (interrobang!) ("½)

Ramini
Naughty, for knowing what an interrobang is I love you all over again Pfft
I'm also not raging today since the powers that be didn't shut the motorway I use, night shift workers are people too!

Assassin's Creed for the PC got delayed until feburary. Apparently to make it more pc user friendly. Not at all to avoid being released at the same time as Modern Warfare 2 or L4D2 then.

alecom
Though they're out already, I am thinking of buying Zombie Driver and Altitude. Anybody got either of these games?

Raven
Ive got altitude and its very addicitive you will need to create an account to play or play as a guest in the demo

theres a demo available to try but its pretty fun, i was a bit confused at first when i saw all these lvl80 players but then i learnt its been out since may so it can become one sided with the lvl80s but still dont let that put you off

as you gain levels you get new planes and perks and can mix them up with a variety of game modes such as footbal,deathmatch destroying the enemies base and more
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Rofl teh cake
Picked up the Saboteur... it consists of shooting and cover system gears of wars style, parcour climbing like Assassins Creed and MGS stealthing. Only problem: It's just a jack of all trades, but still really fun to play.
If you liked Red Faction: Guerilla, get it.

Jump to Forum