cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
L4D2 Discussion
Cpt Obvious
OH GOD NOT LOUIS!
He was a good kid...

Mr Waffles
http://www.l4d.co...hp?id=3634

According to the latest blog post, we get game modes! Yes that's plural so this Passing DLC is shaping up to be a treat. They've kept the new game modesss a secret so far so it would be a nice suprise to see what they're about.

Cpt Obvious
For the few of you who still care, The Passing is coming this week.

Mr Waffles
I care! On Kotaku they tell us what the new game mode Mutation is about. http://kotaku.com...-mutations

Exxy
It's out tomorrow! /happypants!
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Raven
luckily no uni tomoz Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Undead2k
You say its out today but I can't see us getting it until later on this evening. Unless Valve gets up in the middle of the night to unlock it for us. Sick
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Cpt Obvious
Xbox users have it! but they have to pay.

Also on related note:
YouTube Video

Raven
Probably be in their time so probably midnight for us
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

NaughtyMe
I care
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Undead2k
L4D2 is now updating for me!

Cpt Obvious
for anyone having trouble starting update, just spam launch the game.

Undead2k
My download speed has just gone retarded. Between 0.5 to 2.5 kb/s. Hope the speeds change otherwise I won't be joining the fun tonight.

NaughtyMe
Little secret, Denmark has lots of bandwidth. Played and finished, I enjoyed it!
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Leif
Yeah it was good fun but I thought that it'd be more interaction with the old L4D characters Frown.

tomregev
Yeah that was disappointing. Other than that it's really fun, levels are long and interesting, Rochelle almost has a personality and the easter eggs are great (rock on midnight riders Rock).

The finale is bit stretched, the gas cans are scattered way too far. Am I the only one who feels compelled to use Bill's M4 for it?

Also, M60 + frag rounds- the ultimate tank/witch killer.

Edited by tomregev on 23-04-2010 16:08

Exxy

tomregev wrote:

I golfed the shit out of everything when trying it.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Mr Waffles

tomregev wrote:
Yeah that was disappointing. Other than that it's really fun, levels are long and interesting, Rochelle almost has a personality and the easter eggs are great (rock on midnight riders Rock).

The finale is bit stretched, the gas cans are scattered way too far. Am I the only one who feels compelled to use Bill's M4 for it?

I like how the gas cans are very spread otu as opposed to Dead Center's finale, it gives a hard, challenging time for the survivors especially in VS.

I think The Passing is fantastic, better than Crash Course. The level design is interesting and lends great oppitunities for infected in VS (narrow plank for Chargers FTW) and I like how it's set in the night. I've still yet to play Realism VS mutator.

Rofl teh cake
Very meh. The guy's death was predicted all around and at the end he died cradling his M4, a not really fitting death for Bill. And I agree, the character interaction was very dire. But it was for free, so I'm not gonna complain too much.

tomregev

Mr Waffles wrote:
I like how the gas cans are very spread otu as opposed to Dead Center's finale, it gives a hard, challenging time for the survivors especially in VS.

Maybe on expert and advanced, but on normal it just feels tedious.

Edited by tomregev on 23-04-2010 20:45

Jump to Forum