cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Frag videos ahoy!
spaceboy
Wooooo more fragga Grin

Sammage
That. Was inhuman.

spaceboy
More soldiering, could conceivably be quite old but I've never seen it before.. play isn't the MOST impressive, although it's still very good, but the editing especially in the first half is amazing!

Zeroskilz: The Movie

Oooow and another juggly vid:

YouTube Video

Edited by spaceboy on 29-10-2008 12:41

Masson
is it me or are most of these videos just the same trick over and over?

not to say there isnt skill involved, but i cant watch most of them as it's the same thing repeatedly

jem58
Does anyone else think the Darkness video spaceboy posted seems a bit... staged in parts? A lot of the shots are really impressive, but some (the 2fort shots, one or two others) seem like it's only 2 people playing, and the fact he just stops after those shots is a bit suspicious.

spaceboy
Ooooh there's a conspiracy a foot! I'll have to rewatch with that in mind!

Edit: Have rewatched and I can totally see what you mean, obviously there's no way to be sure (especially with the HUD eliminated) but you could be on to something. It'd be a bit weird though.. as there's clearly enough match play in there to be impressive on its own.. maybe he just needed more material.

On a side note I REALLY liked that he did a double rocket jump off that wall on badwater, that was cooooool Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 29-10-2008 15:01

Rofl teh cake
Might be, but you can't say he sucks...even if it's staged.

Yeah, Airshots....something I'll never figure out how to do. X)

Abunai
I think I should create a frag video of all the times i've killed myself

(TOP TOP : THATS ALOT OF TIMES)
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

jem58
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums...stcount=36

For that Darkness soldier vid, some guy on the steam forums has been doing some sherlocking. Read that post, watch the video, the conclusion is pretty obvious Pfft

Armacoast
Just a short Soldier frag vid. Why i post it... because Don is in it!!Moon

http://www.vimeo.com/2249009
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

fefe
haha nice
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Don Pedro
lick my BALLS i am famous. bring on the dancing girls and tony montana piles of coke
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Fallen Seraph
It was all a trick!

this vid makes me want to learn spy.

spaceboy

Fallen Seraph wrote:
It was all a trick!

this vid makes me want to learn spy.

Yeah man I love that guy! Grin

Cpt Obvious
Mah boy, stealth like that is what all true spies aim for.

Rofl teh cake
He's good, but nothing to orgasm about, his only awesome thing are those stair/high level to low level stabs..which I never tried to learn...hrm...maybe I should.

tomregev
Epic goldrush defense:
http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.ph...ch&id=1268

Nothing too special gameplay wise, but awesome editing.

fefe
awesome <3 I love the last epic defence Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

agrippa
yeah that was a good vid but tbh the best bit was the CoD4 soudntrack (which is awesome). That bit with the uber heavy coming out of the spawn then getting lucky enough to start critting was brilliant.

I also liked that spy vid posted a few posts up for a few min but it does get a little old towards the end i feel. still if it works why stop doing it..

Edited by agrippa on 07-12-2008 11:47

spaceboy
Yeah that was fun... although that league seems crazy, dunno how many people were playing? They had crits on.. AND 2 medics Sick Also loads of goddamned pyros!

Jump to Forum