marilyn at
finally i got my new headset today, so i can hear you again Sickmilewinkgrin:

btw after 2 years of suffering i got the mouse i ever wanted
http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?ma...ucts_id=11

Zap
w00t looks very nice Grin
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Raven
Aye that is one very swish mouse Smile does it change colour?
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Clever Idiot
gadets....ah ho Smile

militant camel
I got the Razer Deathadder last week. Lovely mouse. Heard good stuff about the Copperhead as well. Smile

nax23
arr i hate razerDevil cant hit a shit with itDevil
i have a logitech g5..... lays better in my hand than a razer

militant camel
I used to have a logitech, but kept getting pins and needles with it.

CenTinela
Cool mary!

I have my loved Mx518 (Logitech), the best mouse for my big hand :yes:

And I got this on xmas:
pan.fotovista.com/dev/5/7/00019675/g_00019675.jpg

Really good sound quality ingame and with music Grin

sick-lizard
Razer's didn;t fit my hand that well so went for a G5 too..should have a pair of these <a href="http://www.overclockers.co....at=692www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/SP-027-SL_400.jpg & http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpro...&subcat=32www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/GS-017-EV_400.jpg one of these arriving tommorrow.. current headset is cheap & crap.. tbh two cans & a piece of string would be an improvement & my current Ratpadz GS mouse pad has been abused to the point it now has bald patches

Edited by sick-lizard on 24-01-2008 17:19

militant camel
How does the surround sound, uh, sound like on those headphones? As good as having separate speakers around you?

sick-lizard
will let you know either when drunk tommorrow night or Saturday when hung over, from what i have read the suround is ace..it also helps been able to increase volume to decent level, as atm with current setup the sub starts causing reverb of various panels in the building which makes me smile.. but i think my neighbours wish for me to die, the music quailty isn't as good as marys.. but films & games are supposdly alot better..

I did consider Razer Barracuda HP-1 but have heard they are prone to breakage & £20 more for em made my eyes sting.. tbh would only usse headphones for gaming unless they are capable of out doing my current sound system, which i doubt Smile

marilyn at
f irst i got a logitech mx518 than i tested the g5 ahh but my hands arent made for logitech dont know why :rol:

i heard the speedlink medusa rocks, so maybe the medusa 5.1 gamers pro would be my first choice for a headset only for games

CenTinela
LoL! Im looking for another Mx518 if I find one in good condition.

Cold
not a cloth mousemat fan myself...

I am thinking of getting a headset... but it won't be an expensive one at all lol. I like the one in the basshunter video, but too much!

marilyn at
maybe i can send you my old one centi, but wont guarantee it work Giggleol: last time i used it i throwd it against the wall Giggleol: Giggleol:

CenTinela
LoL!!! mary!! poor mx!! :no:

Ramini
What can I say.. every headset I get breaks for some reason. These headphones are the only ones that have lasted more than a couple of months and i've had them for nearly two years Pfft
secretweaponlabs.com/words/wp-content/uploads/_ref_03ipod_buds.jpg
Praise IPods for one thing at least!

Megalomania
drool
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

gori11a
I have a working MX518Wink stopped using coz the drivers were dodgy and bought Razer Deathadder (my hands must be adaptable).

I have creative fata1ty headset was cheap but seems put together well
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpro...58&subcat=
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

jem58
I'm rocking a pair of Sennheiser HD555s which are completely awesome, and a logitech mx1000 (wireless laser thing) which tbh probably isnt ideal for gaming, but I got it before getting into TF2, so I put up with it Wink Its one of those stupid mice with millions of unnecessary buttons lol.

I need to rustle about and see if I can find a mic I remember having years ago....

Jump to Forum