cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Need help with a tattoo
Wicked Vixen
Im considering getting a tattoo with my son`s name and birth date, but I cant seem to find a pretty font that I like. So if anyone have any ideas on what font I can use, lemme know Smile
images.ukcs.net/15400/lol.jpg

wolflordandy
www.dafont.com

all I can offer really, have you got other tattoos you're wanting it to fit in with?

EDIT:tho the Angel Tears font on the first page does look quite funky!

Edited by wolflordandy on 09-04-2010 17:24

Wicked Vixen
Thanx Smile

No, this is my first tattoo, so i kinda want it to be a bit special Smile

what font do u think is coolest and prettyest??

NaughtyMe
I have two tattoos - my rule has always been NO TEXT.

Have you thought carefully about this, because to be honest, and this is only my opinion, I find these types of tattoos a little common and dare I say it tacky.

Half of Basingstoke walk around in the summer with what looks like a reminder list of their children..."right Primark...wha' 'av I forgotten?" *looks down at forearm* "...Brianna....BRIANNA..COME 'ERE, and bring my fags!"

Anyway, after all that, if you still want one, stay away from trendy, because it won't be in 2 years time - and for for fucks sake, if you are dead set on going ahead with it, not on the top part of your tits or above your arse.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

spaceboy
^ ^ This guy knows what's up Grin ...

Just as an idea maybe consider getting some sort of graphic design that for you symbolises your son, then you can have something innately beautiful that also holds meaning for you. Also make sure you do some research on the specific artist you want to do your tattoo so you're confident they're good enough... even if you have to pay a little more for someone whose work you really like it's got to be worth it, cos this thing ain't going away and if it's anything less than perfect you'll get some monumental buyer's remorse Wink

Edited by spaceboy on 09-04-2010 19:17

Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

Wicked Vixen
Haha, im not gonna have the tattoo above my ass or upper tits Pfft

was planning on having it on my shoulderblade Smile

I want my son`s name and birth date becouse he`s my life and he means the world to me..
First i was thinking of taking his handprint and write his name beside it or inside it, but that means that im gonna end up with 2 or 3 handprints on my shoulderblade(s) ( depends on how many kids i get Pfft ) and I feel that thats too much.. Thats why i just want to have his name and birth date, coz then its easyer to have more names etc.

krakyn
http://flippingtypical.com/ Will give you a rough idea of how the more common texts will look say what you want them to all at once.

Wicked Vixen
I was thinking something like this sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs370.snc3/23785_10150182187955721_891610720_11823997_4768441_n.jpg

Masson
use the tf2 font!!

Cold
looks quite large, doesn't allow you to have many more kids Pfft

Wicked Vixen

Cold wrote:
looks quite large, doesn't allow you to have many more kids Pfft

LOL Pfft We3ll i worked out a plan with that aswell u see, coz if i get more kids i`ll just add them to this one Wink

Hunt0r
I would have to agree with NaughtyMe, text is a big no no but you do want the DOB so its abit of a mix and match, I have a few tattoos, and I would always suggest talking and going over your tattoo with the artist because it will be with you forever. Always make sure your happy with it 100% not 99% as it"™s your body! and as always make sure its tasteful, I have to live with the fact I have a union jack on my back so every time I go on holiday I always get looked at in disgust by the locals! And as for getting a tattoo over the arse I would say I always love them Wink. I do like the look of your design so far, get it traced onto your skin and see how it looks.

Wicked Vixen
I was at a tattoo senter today and went over it with one of the tattoo artist`s and im gonna deliver a copy of the tattoo to him and hes gonna make some small changes so it looks better SmileGonna get it tattoo`d on the 3rd of may, and im scared Pfft Im not a big fan of pain, but well if i can go thru giving birth to a kid, then this should be piece of cake Pfft

Made some changes on it myself btw, this is how it looks now Smile

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs370.snc3/23785_10150182262330721_891610720_11826143_4390034_n.jpg

Wicked Vixen
Tomorrow is the big day, getting my first tattoo :/ Fook me im nervous Sad

Cold
as shown above?

Mr G
Tehehe dont have much to drink before hand, I remember going to my first time for tats and found it was nt as bad I thought it was going to be. Hope you find it the same, just think of it as small insects scratching ya skin or little rat claws just something else than thinking of needles Pfft

Keep it covered and moist but dont get it wet...found a good guide for care of a fresh tat.

http://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-New...New-Tattoo

good luck and all the best.

Edited by Mr G on 02-05-2010 19:52

Wicked Vixen

Cold wrote:
as shown above?

Yupp, thats the one Pfft

Wicked Vixen

Mr G wrote:
Tehehe dont have much to drink before hand, I remember going to my first time for tats and found it was nt as bad I thought it was going to be. Hope you find it the same, just think of it as small insects scratching ya skin or little rat claws just something else than thinking of needles Pfft

Keep it covered and moist but dont get it wet...found a good guide for care of a fresh tat.

http://www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-New...New-Tattoo

good luck and all the best.

Thanx alot Mr.G Grin

Ye i`ll try and keep my mind on smt else than the fact that it is a needle they`r gonne "poke" me with Pfft

I HATE 3 things rly bad, needles, spiders and dentists Pfft

Cpt Obvious
I heard they often have spider dentists doing the tattoos btw.
YES that was horrible i know it, but thats how i roll.

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 03-05-2010 13:04

Wicked Vixen
its done now Grin Wasn`t that bad tbh Grin

I`ll post a pic later Wink

Jump to Forum