cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
League of Legends
spaceboy
Is anyone playing this? I'm being forced to give it a go by Pooshoes and he, Kibe and Number9 will all be playing with me... might see if we can convince GooRoo too but that may be difficult as he has an irrational fear of anything fantasy based Shock I've never played DoTA or anything like this before so I dunno how into it I'll get.. but I played the tutorial and a practice game yesterday and it seemed pretty fun so who knows.

Anyway if you are playing then post your Summoner names here and we can all add each other in friends Grin

My name, rather unsurprisingly is: Spaceboy McGhee

Edit: .. and here's a list of everybody's names so far Grin

Spaceboy: Spaceboy McGhee
Kibe McGhee: Rosmarus
Pooshoes McGhee: Suramsor
Fe: feliox
Cake: rocketman or rocketman9000
Devilz: Devilz Slave
Captain Obvious: Quite Obvious
WoldLordAndy: Wolf Lord Andy
Alecom/Lucky 13: Omnominous
Mary: marilyn83
Leifalot: Leifalot
Mr G : Mexalot
Page: Page219
Tom: TomR
Tim: TimmyA
Number9: Teryn (main account) Orayi (smurf)
Wicked Vixen: Lissi
Undead: Undead2k
Fionny: Fionny
Raven: BishBashBoshDosh

NB: When downloading the game remember to get the European version from http://lol-europe.com/ lest you find yourself fiendishly Americanised!

Edited by Mr G on 27-09-2011 11:28

fefe
jump onto cake and fes RAPETRAIN Grin

my name:

feliox

ps: yeah I know I thought you wouldn't see that name ingame and now I know it's my fucking god damn ingame name ALL THE TIME Headbang
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Rofl teh cake
rocketman or rocketman9000, up to you to try.
Always having good games with Fe and Devilz, ganking dem biatches Smile

fefe
tbh Cake can't play at all tmi stupid noobfeeder Finger

Rofl teh cake
HUEHUEHUEUHEUHE, I AM TEEMO, I HIDE WHEN THE ENEMY ATTACKS SO CAKE CAN GET RAPED WHILE I FARM ON CREEPS HEUHEUHEUHUEUHE

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 05-03-2010 12:55

Exxy
I didn't really fancy LoL (or HoN for that matter), I still prefer the good ol' DotA, but LoL is the better of the two clones.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Devilz Slave
My name there is Devilzslave...

Cpt Obvious
This topic has convinced me to give it a shot. I hope there are some fun support classes, i luv supporting.

Cpt Obvious
Played with this Mordekaiser (awesome name) dude, just the character type i like, support with some dmg, got horribly owned by Ryze the bot tho and his rapelightning.
Adding you all.

Nick is Quite Obvious

Cpt Obvious
Tried adding you all to friendlist, could add cake and spacey but when trying Fe and Devils i got "not found".

You suuuure those are your summoner names? Smile

wolflordandy
WolfLordAndy, got loads of us that play in dl* Smile

if you're ever up for a match give me a poke and I'll happily go rape some people with you! I'm a massive Teemo/Mundo whore. Though if you've just started you may end up playing really good people with me on your team (rank 22 summoner with 95 wins)

Cpt Obvious
Ok came to conclusion, game is fun.
Time to grind some points so i can unlock Fiddlesticks and the healer chick whatever her name was. 2 favs found already.

And ill pass on that offer until i l2p more andy, total buttraep is no fun! Grin

Rofl teh cake
bought my first hero yesterday, Alistair, after seeing that he is a very awesome support tank who can play soccer with the enemy, tank towers like it's nothing and curbstomp em until they can't move anymore.
Always up for matches here Grin

Devilz Slave

Cpt Obvious wrote:
Tried adding you all to friendlist, could add cake and spacey but when trying Fe and Devils i got "not found".

You suuuure those are your summoner names? Smile

Just added you and Spaceboy, think it worked

wolflordandy

Cpt Obvious wrote:
Ok came to conclusion, game is fun.
Time to grind some points so i can unlock Fiddlesticks and the healer chick whatever her name was. 2 favs found already.

And ill pass on that offer until i l2p more andy, total buttraep is no fun! Grin

Which chick you mean? Kayle is good (the angle), Janna is a bit meh (the floaty air lady) and Soraka is a big pile of poo (the purple one with the horn)

Good starter champions are Ashe, Sivir, Nidalee, Alistar, Taric and Blitzkrank I'd say.

Quite hard champs to play: Twisted Fate, Evelyn, Twitch, Shaco, Trindamer, Mundo.

Though sometimes you will just find a champion that you find fun and easy Smile

fefe
I hate blitzkrank ! herp derp

Rofl teh cake
>Twitch
>hard to play

dohohohohohohoho. Fe, Devilz, Bo and me refer to it as "noob rat only played by the french". Every Twitch player we encountered has been french by now. Coincidence?!?!!

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 07-03-2010 16:58

wolflordandy
Lol, maybe its just me then, can't use twitch at all. But put me against twitch and I can dick him pretty easy. Especially with Teemo Grin

Rofl teh cake
You gotta teach fe how to play teemo, he sucks. Pfft
Or we'll make you our designated Teemo and he goes back to Numu, fair enough Grin

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 07-03-2010 17:08

alecom
My summoner name is Omnominous

Jump to Forum