Gamespot (8.5/10)
(console reviews)

Other Videos:
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

See you in Pandora!

Edited by matswatz on 10-11-2009 05:45

militant camel
Has there been any mention of a demo for this? Would be nice to see how it runs on my PoS PC...

alecom
How the hell does the robot balance..

Mr G

Militant Camel wrote:
Has there been any mention of a demo for this? Would be nice to see how it runs on my PoS PC...

No demo, at least not till after launch anyhow.

alecom wrote:
How the hell does the robot balance..

Gryo's are wonderful things

YouTube Video

alecom
A gyro inside the wheel eh..
that's pretty cool

Raven

Militant Camel wrote:

http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/20/borde...re-launch/

"2K has confirmed that Gearbox"™s Borderlands will not have a demo released for the game, at least before it launches.
"Everyone is really, really focusing on getting the game done for release "¦ that"™s not to say there will never be a demo, just not before launch," a 2K rep told Joystiq."

Preordered and looking forward to it hopefully steam will allow to join a friends game through friends list and include some steam features.

Will it use GameSpy?
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

tomregev
Gamespy still exists? haven't used it since operation flashpoint.

Mike
Not fond of Gamespy myself, but I'd easily choose it over *shudder* GFWL.

Rofl teh cake
Holy fuck GFWL. Thanks for severly ruining my gaming experience. Why can't every game be steam only? I looooorv steam Grin

Fens
I like the concept and looks like it could be fun, but I just watched a few vids and unfortunately the A.I looks horrid - now granted they could have been playing on easy mode but still, enemy units that just stand still or run straight at you without any use of cover or anything in this day and age...

'No demo' worries me a little, will not be pre-ordering untill I have seen some proper reviews i.e from players, not from biased games sites/mags Wink

Undead2k
The AI is fairly horrible. The bandits will more often than not just stand their shooting you in plain sight. Occasionally they will look for cover and pop out to shoot you but its incredibly predictable when they will pop up. The dog like creatures are just as stupid. They just run in a straight line when rushing you making it easy to get a headshot. The monsters within the game do get harder later but its just a matter of coming back later at a higher level.

With all that said, its still a very addictive game. Some what like Diablo 2.

On another note, seeing as a few of us are getting this, what classes will you choose? I plan to be a hunter :3.

Rofl teh cake
So freaking horrible to see FPS's getting mutilated by console gamepads. I can't stand it :X

Mr G
Another xbox vid - Ive not seen any PC gameplay vids as yet http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-b...s/17-1498/

Rofl teh cake
Holy shit, pvp.

Mike
I'm a bit gutted that there's not going to be any dedicated servers.

Also: Zombie DLC Planned

Edited by Mike on 04-11-2009 10:55

matswatz
Oh fuck.
nothing but dust down here

alecom
goddamn it they had to add a price to the dlc...

NaughtyMe
Watched a few movies now regarding this game. I remain unimpressed. Graphics, look pretty good, although the attacks remain a bit boring. They see you and then walk/run towards you in an unflinchingly straight line.

Then there's connections, you're at the whim of the connection of your friends, as one of you has to host the game?

...and I just cannot be bothered with +1 to this and +5 to that. I do like the concept of morphing/creating guns, that sounds pretty fun though.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Raven

Undead2k wrote:

On another note, seeing as a few of us are getting this, what classes will you choose? I plan to be a hunter :3.

Gonna be the Siren!
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Cpt Obvious
Im losing my interest slightly.
Forced local host, terrible ai.
Few things making this lower on my "get list".

Jump to Forum