cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
POSSIBLY TF2 related fun/random pics and vids.
alecom
http://i40.tinypi...z8zx2w.jpg

LOOOOOOL
Clever girl...

and the pooh bear one I have seen before, but it's the best ;3

Raven
lol the pooh bear was awesome Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

gori11a
Is this the state of your head? No army for youSwearMuteFubar

matswatz
Lots of good ones there, had good laugh Giggle

edit: yes i r heavy

Edited by matswatz on 22-07-2009 02:48

nothing but dust down here

gori11a
Must be playing on an Eee PcRoll

agrippa
that scout yum goong is remarkable. I know its not exactly jet li or the most impressive hollywood action but that whole section seems to be done all in one take, with one camera. im too tired to eb sure but i think there wasnt a single camera cut in there.

thats nuts..

Devilz Slave
oh lol, you're right agrippa...
but I woulnd't have noticed it..xD

krakyn
Look that way to me Agrippa which is awesome tbh.

The quality of any movie fight scene is determined by how many times the camera jumps, because every time it does they can reset the entire scene. In some movies they'll do it for every single punch which is dire. Doing all that in one go is a testament to the skill of the guys involved. Cool

Jet Li used to do that sort of stuff but much as Jackie Chan did he's getting old and Hollywood so you see ever less of it. Bring back the old days where Sammo Hung mauls a dozen guys then makes a comedy belly attack I say. Grin (time to watch Project A I think Smile )

ninja Edit: Some modern Hollywood films do have this, go watch Serenity and pay attention to the bar fight, Summer Glau does most of her stuff in about 2 shots iirc. (as an added bonus you'll get to watch Serenity Wink )

Edited by krakyn on 24-07-2009 12:37

spaceboy
<3 Serenity! ... also that fight scene's from Ong-bak and is indeed all done in one take Smile

Edit: Oh wait.. it's actually from Tom yum goong according to the youtube link, they're both Tony Jaa films though, kinda hard to remember what bits are in each XD .. although that one has him leaving his village to retrieve a stolen elephant Grin

Edited by spaceboy on 24-07-2009 13:00

Humi
Indeed a nice scene! Yea Serenity rocks.
Children of Men with Clive Owen has some nice long takes too with some action.
YouTube Video

Sammage
My favorite one take fight scene is from Oldboy, which is also one of my favorite movies. It's just brutal to watch with the knife in his back half the time.

YouTube Video

Also I remember that children of men one, that must have took forever to choreograph!

alecom
Lol I love when he hammers their foot.

gori11a
Wow just think how good he would've been without his hair in his face all the timeEmo Hair

Leif
I'm going to leave this here

YouTube Video

alecom
oh my geez those were awesome

matswatz

Alecom wrote:
oh my geez those were awesome

^

Humi
lmao Roll

Sammage
ShockShock
That was amaaaazing, loved the pyro one!

Masson
top stuff!

matswatz
http://www.pldx.com/movie/576/TF2_Poo..._Smartass/

This one is great Grin

Jump to Forum