cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
a Sentry Gun's Guide to a Sentry Gun
alecom
So I made a video with some sentry spots, and included an example of one of them racking up 13 kills on our server Grin

YouTube Video

spaceboy
Wooooooooooooooo goooooooo Alec!!!!

Cpt Obvious
that last gun on egypt brings back bad memories.

Leif

Cpt Obvious wrote:
that last gun on egypt brings back bad memories.

Aye Headbang

tomregev
I always wondered how you got up there. Also nice of you to show me blowing them up at the endGrin.

Edited by tomregev on 22-04-2009 10:37

Raven
Awesome vid Ale :]

Page

tomregev wrote:
I always wondered how you got up there. Also nice of you to show me blowing them up at the endGrin.

Couldn't have done it without me Roll

Edited by Page on 22-04-2009 16:26

tomregev
No one like a glory hog Page.

alecom
lol and thanks for the compliments!

fefe
nice video alecoooom Grin nao there will be maor a annoying sg's tmi

BiGFooT
I found a way how to get on traverses on the Well CP/CTI at the int room. But you can't build there anything Sad But some demomen or soldiers could use that Wink

alecom
traverses?

Undead2k
awsome vid ale. I remember the sg at the end, lasted for ages. Best defence XD. Also don was up there as the heavy, spamming away his bullets.

BiGFooT

Alecom wrote:
traverses?

Actualy I don't know the right word for it :X Engies used to build there teleports exits and then sentries but Valve fixed it.

alecom
Yeah was good to have don up there Pfft

@BiGFooT: do you mean the pillars and beams? I'm pretty sure the ledges there you can still build on... screenshot?

Masson
in the intel + cp room, the huge beams in the ceiling can be rocket and sticky jumped to, theres nothing up there though

alecom
you
mean
here?

alecom
The left side of that is inaccessible due to the vents..

tomregev
I fucking hate that spot, it's not a threat or anything but it's so annoying when an engie sets up there the moment the match start and stays there no matter what's going on because he worked hard getting there. And of course every time you'll take a teleporter thinking you'll end up near the front you'll end right next to the fucker in the most useless spot on the map.

fefe
yeah I agree !! I HATE IT !!! Headbang

Edit: btw do they fixed that sg place up there ... 'cause everytime I try that I FAIL

Edited by fefe on 25-04-2009 09:56

Jump to Forum