cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Farewell...
NaughtyMe
Dear all,

I have immensley enjoyed my time on this server playing with you people on L4D and TF2. Unfortunately, recent events mean that this cannot continue.

My wife left me and took the children. This is only part of it. Although, she complained about my incessant swearing and "gay" talk into the microphone, she said that I had become withdrawn and insular. This is mainly due to a new assignment I will be taking up from, well, Friday. It has been a hard slog to get there, but I will be taking a post for a year at the Amundsen-Scott Station.

This is exciting, yet daunting. If you don't know what the centre does, Google it.

I haven't mentioned it before due to the sensitive nature of my appointment. It is a US funded centre, and I am Canadian. In any case, I shall be carrying out some hazardous testing there. I shall fill you in on this tomorrow, hopefully.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Rofl teh cake
Goodbye naughty, we need more people like you in this world. Lots of love and success and please get the things with your wife sorted out.

Oh god, I already miss your cussing and swearing and shit. Sad

Abunai
man Sad
dont get too cold at the south pole!

Like cake said, Lots of love and success and please get the things with your wife sorted out.

i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

tomregev
Bastard, you stole my idea.

Leif
I will miss the L4D games with you Frown

Armacoast
April, April!Giggle

Cpt Obvious
I am amused.

spaceboy
Ha ha ha nice Naughty Grin

krakyn
Giggle

Rofl teh cake
GO SUCK A DICK I WAS WORRIED. FUCK YOU.

Abunai
I posted in the afternoon therefore you are the fool..

..sort of?
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

sick-lizard
rofl.. nice work naughty Smile

My jape of the day consisted of the usual plugging an extra mouse into my collegues usb port & moving it very slightly everytime I caught him needing to do a precise movement.

The extra genius step was routing the cable under his desk through the proper cable routing and controlling the mouse using my foot, I nearly got a solid hour of pure joy before the cable was traced and mouse duly found underneath my foot Smile

Edited by sick-lizard on 01-04-2009 17:40

Leif
Can we ban Naughty for this really bad April fools joke ?

spaceboy
Ha ha ha .. oooow Sick... that sounds like possibly the most fun it's possible to have.. awesome Grin

Rofl teh cake
The only thing I did is turning down the brightness of the monitors in school to 0, so everything is black. I think I can expect some new monitors at school Grin

sick-lizard
if you have ps2 mice & keyboards swap the cables round to get a new keyboard & mice, repeat again within 2 days to get a new computer.

If your onsite tech has half a brain you will get a frown for making them leave the comfort of the cupboard they live in or your account gets numptified during this process Smile

Leif

Rofl teh cake wrote:
The only thing I did is turning down the brightness of the monitors in school to 0, so everything is black. I think I can expect some new monitors at school Grin

You're my personal enemy now.

alecom
LOL South Pole eh?

I slept through april foolsness ;P

NaughtyMe
My wife isn't leaving me - but she does wish I was at the South Pole!

Just to let you know - I wiped a tear at the first few posts....and then I pissed my pants.

Edited by NaughtyMe on 01-04-2009 19:01

click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Mike
South pole, huh? I knew that file-organising training would get you somewhere.

Couldn't think of any jokes to pull this year. Last year I went round to a friends and, when I was alone, replaced his HD3650 with my old Radeon X1250. A few days later he called me asking "Have you got my graphics card?".

Edited by Mike on 01-04-2009 19:11

Jump to Forum