cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Its back!
Ramini
Its true this time! Red Dwarf is coming back Grin
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainm...851989.stm
http://dave.uktv.co.uk/library/red-dw...arth-dave/
http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/news/2009/0...d-through/

I'm praying it doesn't let the rest of the series down. The series ended on a cliff hanger and the two contradicting books also didn't end up with them getting back to earth properly.

This also caught my eye from that last link

After which Doug Naylor began workshopping the Coronation Street scene with the lads, finding the movements, beats and rhythms that would bring it off the page.

Coronation Street...? Craig Charles acts on there now right? They're going there? *Confused*

Mike
Craig Charles is awesome Grin

Robot wars, anyone?

Leif
Ow Robot wars, that was the good stuff.

Raven
absolute win craig charles is brill glad its coming back Smile

NaughtyMe
You've only just hear about this!?

Not true Dwarfians I fear then!

Ramini
I've heard rumours for years which always get squashed. I only allowed myself to get my hopes up when I found something official and that started on march 14th. Yeah.. I found out by trying to find wtf the red dwarf adverts were on Dave since its always repeats yet it was advertising brand new episodes Pfft

Mr G
exellent news since battlestar galactica has ended where was the sci fi going come from well this is the best news ever.

wolflordandy

NaughtyMe wrote:
You've only just hear about this!?

Not true Dwarfians I fear then!

Indeed, I heard most of this stuff couple months back too Smile

They all went on the set of Corry dressed up in costume and kidnapped craig chales Grin

krakyn
You don't want a new series of Red Dwarf now, you want it straight after they made the last one, or the one before that really. Its the same as Blackadder, they should never make another series, it wont be what you remember. They're old and the characters just aren't meant to be. Don't get me wrong I'll watch it and probably laugh a lot but I'm not going to go into it expecting to watch Red Dwarf.

Hunt0r

Krakyn wrote:
You don't want a new series of Red Dwarf now, you want it straight after they made the last one, or the one before that really. Its the same as Blackadder, they should never make another series, it wont be what you remember. They're old and the characters just aren't meant to be. Don't get me wrong I'll watch it and probably laugh a lot but I'm not going to go into it expecting to watch Red Dwarf.

so true it could possibly spoil everything you remembered that was great about it Sad but still i am looking forward to it!

Rofl teh cake
Excuse me, but what is Red Dwarf? I can has short summary?

NaughtyMe

Rofl teh cake wrote:

FUCKKKKKKK YOU

Tinger

Rofl teh cake wrote:

Smeghead

agrippa

Rofl teh cake wrote:

" No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"

next quote please...

Rofl teh cake
I see, its one of those things only the British laugh about..ok, then I have to apologize myself for the question and I wish you all a good time circlefapping...chaps.

sick-lizard

Rofl teh cake wrote:
I see, its one of those things only the British laugh about..ok, then I have to apologize myself for the question and I wish you all a good time circlefapping...chaps.

your about as useful as a Condom machine in the vatican!

NaughtyMe

sick-lizard wrote:

Rofl teh cake wrote:

your about as useful as a Condom machine in the vatican!

"I write to inform you that your father is dad."

Mr G
"Additional. As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

agrippa
"The only lifeforms; the most basic single-celled protozoa, and me. Relationships would be difficult, but not impossible."

Edited by agrippa on 24-03-2009 20:49

krakyn
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

"Everybody is dead Dave"

Edited by krakyn on 24-03-2009 22:25

Jump to Forum