cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
omg, i'm a nazi?
nax23
anybody read that article?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,73...68,00.html
IS really everybody thinking that everone in austria is a nazi or we still got them in our land?
I also read the comments and there are several of uk, usa and other countries which are so worldforeign.
imao israel is blaiming us! austria!!! we are living in peace for over 70 years... we opened our boarders(we dont have them anymore no controlls when u drive thru the border) and we live in peace with 100.000 of foreign people who are livin in our land..... I dont even know a nazi or an straight rassist...
instead israel is laying to clame someone else country -> Palestine
israel is buiilding walls, so noone can cross thei borders and they also dont live in peace with others...
what shall i say that article and the comments to it really pissed me of so i have to say that author is really a cockmaster

Edited by nax23 on 20-10-2008 15:17

Rofl teh cake
You guys are alright, but you have more right wing people in your country than Germany, that's just what I get, haven't read it somewhere, just heard it.

Israel fucking sucks anyways, they're all like BAWWWWW and shit and still kill the Palestinian or how you call em. They are just doing some desperate, little actions, while they get out their heavies.

My mullah here has fed me well with infos. X)

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 20-10-2008 16:30

sick-lizard
would love to help you out nax, but the only person I have met from austria was part of hitlers youth movement & thought hitler was just misguided Grin

CenTinela
Dont worry nax, most ppl thinks here in spain never rains, and there is a month i dont see the sun.

So what people thinks, or what politics, press... want us to think is not allways true.

sick-lizard

CenTinela wrote:
Dont worry nax, most ppl thinks here in spain never rains, and there is a month i dont see the sun.

So what people thinks, or what politics, press... want us to think is not allways true.

What Centi neglects to mention is the reason he dosen't see the sun for a month is its far to hot to go out side & the intermerweb tells him when the temps are bearable enough to go outside again Grin

Vimsey
Been all round Austria on holiday when I was living in Germany.

Loved the people and the country. Not just saying because of you. I cant see me ever going to Israel I think they need to sort themselves out before they go pointing the finger at any other countries who have been at peace for longer than most of them have been alive.

Though my great grandfather was Austrian so I guess that makes me one too Pfft

Edited by Vimsey on 20-10-2008 20:54

Cold
been to St. Anton lol, and i can honestly say i had an awesome time and all the people seemed really nice, and the doormen weren't too strict Grin
also been to Salzburg, again had a great time, so no complaints from me with regards to Austria!

Leeroy
"If you make a bad comment on someone elses country whilst your own is in the shit house it only means your a cunt..."

Quoted from the book of Leeroy.

nax23
hmm i might wanna get one example of the book of leeroy, looks like its fucking awesome

tomregev

nax23 wrote:
anybody read that article?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,73...68,00.html
IS really everybody thinking that everone in austria is a nazi or we still got them in our land?
I also read the comments and there are several of uk, usa and other countries which are so worldforeign.
imao israel is blaiming us! austria!!! we are living in peace for over 70 years... we opened our boarders(we dont have them anymore no controlls when u drive thru the border) and we live in peace with 100.000 of foreign people who are livin in our land..... I dont even know a nazi or an straight rassist...
instead israel is laying to clame someone else country -> Palestine
israel is buiilding walls, so noone can cross thei borders and they also dont live in peace with others...
what shall i say that article and the comments to it really pissed me of so i have to say that author is really a cockmaster

lol, the thing you need to understand about israel is that 95% of the population here is fucking retarded, people here love to generalize everything and everyone except themselves. You really shouldn't care what they think or say, that's probably how I survived here this long.

Edited by tomregev on 23-10-2008 14:31

Rofl teh cake
you are in isreal? Lolwut.

tomregev
I thought HLstatsX has made it clear, but yeah, I'm an American Israeli who wishes he was Canadian.

Edited by tomregev on 23-10-2008 17:08

krakyn
The problems of Israel are more or less Britons fault, we made a Jewish country in the middle of the middle east pretty much for the lulz. Anyone that looked at it saw it was all going to go to hell and that was pretty much the point, we hadn't won any friends in the middle east with our occupation prior to the wars and a nice big diversion was in order. Also if anyone thinks Israel could take a less aggressive stance and survive is mental, they might have won the 7 days war but it was ALL their neighbors that started it. That someone has put out a crazy press release doesn't and shouldn't damn the whole country.
On topic, I think most people are aware that Austria and Germany aren't Nazis, given the laws that exist in each country to prevent it its damn hard to be and not go to jail as well. Their may be some nutters who are but you get them everywhere (anyone taken a look at BNP policy lately Frown ) and most people are smart enough not to judge the majority by the crazy minority.

sick-lizard
I thought modern Israel was an american creation at the end of the 2nd world war & that the British Mandate of Palestine at the end of the 1st world war was accepted without to much of an issue from the neighbouring states in comparison to the modern state of Israel?

sick-lizard
doing lots of reading on it atm, seems like everyone hand a finger in that pie lol Smile

Vimsey
You cant really lay the blame of the situation in the middle east on one country. If anything the troubles really started there the day after the British moved out of what was then Palestine.

The UN created the Jewish state faced with the problem of hundreds of thousands of Jewish people that no longer wanted to live where they were, still in fear of their lives actively migrating to somewhere safer facing the usual issues of refugees we see even today with the not in my back yard anywhere but here mentality.

Its easy to say now it was a bad decision but for governments trying to repair a continent ripped apart by war it was probably an easy decision for them to make without much alternative but to open their own borders.

Also any comments by me were directed at the author of the article. As said unfortunately every country has its right wing factions, BNP is not even the worst in the UK unfortunately Sad.

krakyn
Yeah, to be fair most of the Allies had a hand in making Israel as a big sorry about the holocaust and centuries of persecution thing, here's a slab of land from people who don't want to give it to you and don't like you much anyway because it happens to be where everyone's holy sites are. Mute
I had noticed you were in Israel Tom, the talk of doing service in the Israeli army is a bit of a clue too, Cakes too busy being crazy to notice that's all. Pfft

marilyn at

Rofl teh cake wrote:
You guys are alright, but you have more right wing people in your country than Germany, that's just what I get, haven't read it somewhere, just heard it.

X)

btw thats just not true, theres no right wing extremist party in austria and thats a fact! not even the kpÖ (communists)
one problem is that most equalize the so called "right wing" with nationalsozialism. Almost evry country has his right wing huh btw even israel, England, even the always shine country Spain,...
so if you think of right parties you have to differ between national orientated parties and parties with "nazi" histroy eg in germany: Gesamtdeutscher Block/Bund der Heimatvertriebenen und Entrechteten, die deutsche Reichspartei and the NDP, and this are the parties who go on the street and scream "Heil" and "damn foreigners", bla bla singing old nazisongs, believe me if seen it myself

as some of you may know im form austria, caritnhia the tiny little land in south austria where haider was governour and i really give a damn about what the internataional press said in the last weeks, ive liked haider even if i wasnt always his opinion and he did alot for carinthia and austria. so a great, polarizing politician went down to hell but he wasnt a nazi or a right extremist

in my last 25 years ive really seen a lot weird crazy stuff bout politics and heard a lot opinions about the german and austrian nazi history but as some of you may hav noticed the third reich is over, a few years ago i guess,

i think there will always be some dickheads out there just generalizing and stereotypin austria and germany for all nazi stuff in the world
, but hey who cares, as krakyn said most people are smart enough

RIP JÖgi Haider

Rofl teh cake
With right wing party I mean right wing party, not nazis.
The nazis are/were the ones who were mainly against jews. But they didn't really think about the rest of the world, meaning the arabs, chinese and whatnot. Those parties are forbidden in Germany, of course, like the NSDAP, Hitlers party.
As right wing party people I see the neonazis, the ones, who are against everyone who's not German or Austrian in case of Austria.
They normally vote for the Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands, NPD, which might be guided by Hitlers points of view, but don't follow it all the way, that's why they are called Neonazis, new nazis. X)

Oh, and I never said extremist.

nax23
but take a look at italyDevil there is a right-right Gaoverment and noone say anything also ukraine... there are so many coutnries where extremist parties govern and noone says something... sometime i wish that everybody forget the past... imao it was over 70years ago nearly nobody of them live still...
i hate it when others talk shit about a country when they even have shit in their own homeland.. but nevermind the big financecollaps is coming(and noone will speak about nazis after that) and its impossible to hold it back so put i smile on your face and watch the brookers crying

Edited by nax23 on 24-10-2008 14:07

Jump to Forum