Print Thread
ETF2l Season 3 Update
krakyn
So the season is about half way through so I though I would post an update thread for those of you interested but uninformed Smile the tables can be found here http://etf2l.org/season-3/tables/

The divisions work on a pyramid scheme. So all those with the same number are the same level and promotion/relegation leads to you going up/down a number, with the letter used to distinguish between each division within that level. Green and red represent automatic promotion and relegation whilst blue means a playoff, beige means you stay in the same league.

Ci2 are doing well currently, but still have some hard opponents left to play. Ci have already played some of their toughest games so sit lower in their league but with hope of good results to come Smile So far I know Ci2 have had a lot of fun in every game with some memorable incidents every time (fefe hiding on the final cap to wipe out half the opposition and win us the round tonight jumps to mind Grin ) and I am sure Ci are the same.

All the games are on Source TV which can be found in the spectate tab of your find servers menu (just like with the coconut cup). The STV for us is called !![Ci]cleveridiot so shouldn't be to hard to find if you feel like watching the organized chaos we call a match. Roll (If listed by alphabetical order it will be almost top)

fefe
wohoo Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Armacoast
I hope that ci get a turn in there group! Time to get a new scout guysAngry

I must say that ci2 plays some really good matches. My favorites are truly locke and fefe! Locke as the crazy ass sniperRoll.
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

jem58

Armacoast wrote:
Time to get a new scout guysAngry

Yeah Zap's pretty awful, I agree.

:p

Zap
And jem is the worst demo on our team thats for sure Drunk
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

jem58
I WUV YOU TOO ZAP

:D

Rofl teh cake
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Srsly Ci, you're making us look bad. Sad

sick-lizard

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Srsly Ci, you're making us look bad. Sad

at least we get spanked by the best lol, perhaps ci2 should organize a friendly with vtroope Grin they get annoyed when they concede even 1 point lol!

fefe
Cool

Locke

Armacoast wrote:

I must say that ci2 plays some really good matches. My favorites are truly locke and fefe! Locke as the crazy ass sniperRoll.

Cheers mate Grin

fefe is awesome, and german, which is why he's so highly efficient. tbh everyone in ci2 rawks Smile
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

fefe
oh thank you locke I love you <3 Smile

spaceboy

Armacoast wrote:

Ha ha if you think Locke's fun to watch you should hear the little bleeder in TS, he's QUITE excitable Wink

fefe
/invite armacoast to ts Grin

Locke

Spaceboy wrote:

Armacoast wrote:

Ha ha if you think Locke's fun to watch you should hear the little bleeder in TS, he's QUITE excitable Wink

Frown
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

fefe
oh locke come on you know that we all love you love

spaceboy

Fefe wrote:

We do?!... oh yeah Wink love

Armacoast

Spaceboy wrote:

Fefe wrote:

We do?!... oh yeah Wink love

I think we do!!! love

And i surly didn't mean zap as bad scout but rather sick!!
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

fefe
this is the demo from match last night you only have to watch the first few minutes where we are all in spawnroom its awesome Grin http://etf2l.org/demos/150

Abunai
I love being in teamspeak with locke cos all you hear is GUYS WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK SHITTTTT BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
etc

(dont rage at me, it's a joke)

NaughtyMe
Devilsounds like a regular night on PUB to me
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Jump to Forum