cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Crash Bandicoot
Hungover Engie
Anyone? Any warm, fuzzy, retro feelings?
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Masson
i still play crash bandicoot 1 on the ps1

Hungover Engie
Loved them when I was a kid.

Then those fuckers sold Crash off to be whored.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

fefe
oh yeah masson me too Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Zap
my little brother got a couple of those games Smile
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

Abunai
I have them stacked on a shelf next to my pc ;DDddddd
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

MESER
I loved crash I still play alot of ps1 games like porsche challenge and v rally, do you guys remember this fighting game that got banned I had it on chipped ps1, had a character in a straight jacket that pretended to bum youMoon

Thrill Kill
YouTube Video

Raven
i loved crash bandicoot when it came out Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
I was more of a Croc person to be honest, but Crash was awesome as well. Smile

Abunai

MESER wrote:
I loved crash I still play alot of ps1 games like porsche challenge and v rally, do you guys remember this fighting game that got banned I had it on chipped ps1, had a character in a straight jacket that pretended to bum youMoon

Thrill Kill
YouTube Video

I LOVED THAT GAME
it was so ****d up

also i loved unholy wars, medieval and rollcage loooads

Edited by Abunai on 20-09-2008 12:04

i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

MESER
Ive been trying to find the "Thrill kill" Iso to play on a emulator for ages found one which wouldnt download.Headbang

Greatly appreciate any help in tracking a copy of this down again.love

Any one know any good links?

Edited by MESER on 20-09-2008 12:11

Hungover Engie
Croc was a tad too... err... kiddy. Never really liked those.

tomregev
Crash games were about the only thing I would play when I first got a ps1, but after the third they became shit.

Rofl teh cake
I had loads of games on the PS1, anyone remembers the Spyro series? Also had Crash Bandicoot, pretty nice. Front mission and FF IX were my favorites, although I was never able to finish those games, now I have a PS2 but no Memory card to save game.... X(

TinyT
I <3 thrill kill, I actually think it's one of the games that made me a liiitle fucked up. Started to enjoy shooters and blood n gore games more after that Pfft
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

Raven
final fantasy VII and IX where my fav Drunk i lost count of how many hundred of hours spent on final fantasy games Drunk
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Mike
FF7 and FF8 were the best PS1 games. I could never beat the weapon that was in the ocean though... or omega weapon from FF8....

Cpt Obvious
original crash and spyro triologies were great. after they tried to move to next gen consoles the fail started.

Rofl teh cake
True fact, obvious.

Masson

Cpt Obvious wrote:
original crash and spyro triologies were great. after they tried to move to next gen consoles the fail started.

our survey says: next gen fail
agree fully i still remember spyro 1, and i remember getting crash 2 for my birthday and i wet myself or something

Jump to Forum