cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Most disturbing website ever?
Mike
Personally I think it's this: http://www.pepto-bismol.com/

I mean....look at it....

Edited by Mike on 09-07-2008 22:40

Fallen Seraph
click here i promise your brain won't bleed and it's totally suitable for work or if your kids are in the room

Tinger

Bar the banner LOL

jem58
hmm I can't decide whether to put down what is genuinely the most disturbing site I've ever seen... and yes, it's a lot worse than a rule 34 offshoot of /b/ lol Sad

Locke
You have stolen my name, for that I will never forgive yyou.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fallen Seraph

jem58 wrote:
hmm I can't decide whether to put down what is genuinely the most disturbing site I've ever seen... and yes, it's a lot worse than a rule 34 offshoot of /b/ lol Sad

Out of guesswork, is it BMEHard? That's probably worse than rule 34, now that I think of it.

THE BME video is probably the worst video I've ever seen. It pretty much made me want to castrate myself just so I'd never have to experience the pain depicted in that video.

Edited by Fallen Seraph on 10-07-2008 09:31

Megalomania
Take your pick

agrippa

*** Topic in #doghouse is 'Our hearts are extended to the 17 victims of the recent internet fraud'
* Anubis has joined #doghouse
what fraud?
You haven't heard about it?
no?
You can read the full story at http://www.tubgir...
omg wtf!
*** Kadmium changes topic to 'Our hearts are extended to the 18 victims of the recent internet fraud'

that was the most disgusing thing ive seen on the interwebs... im sure theres worse but i just dont care to search for it Pfft

Edited by agrippa on 10-07-2008 10:27

Locke
That from the quote datebase thing?
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Armacoast
My favorite site: kirre
i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/Armacoast/9b3200whoa.gif

mrbreckles

Fallen Seraph wrote:

jem58 wrote:

Out of guesswork, is it BMEHard? That's probably worse than rule 34, now that I think of it.

THE BME video is probably the worst video I've ever seen. It pretty much made me want to castrate myself just so I'd never have to experience the pain depicted in that video.

You havnt seen the Spankwire vid then?
Its got the same stuff as the BME vid and more.
I dont get squeemish at all, and i managed to watch it, but, it left me feeling empty Sad

jem58
Actually swap.avi is pretty bad too. Google it for the funny somethingawful account of a guy sitting through it.

The one I was thinking about was a site called the bareback exchange. You have to register to access the forums now, but googling will probably tell you enough. Doesn't seem to be that much written about it though. As actually disturbing sites go it's fairly hard to beat, lol.

Fallen Seraph
The SA review of swap.avi made me rofl so hard "it's what the holocaust would have been like if it had been a 90 min long video about poop"

tomregev
Yeah, I'm so going to click on those links.

frosty
2 girls 1 cup has gotta get a mention on this page i gess

frosty

Megalomania wrote:
Take your pick

hey thats a pretty comprehensive list of eye bleeders there

Randell
2 girls 1 cup, glad i'm not the only 1 who's seen that aweful stuff

Fallen Seraph
While I'm not of the opinion that SWAP.avi is the worst thing around; 2 girls 1 cup, and indeed tubgirl, pale in comparison to the horror of SWAP, like imagine either of those in 90 minute video form.

Megalomania
SWAP.AVI is the worst thing I've ever seen (well I say seen, I couldn't sit through all of it)... compared to that 2girls1cup is like Noddy.

Tinger
Any chance of moving this post in leeroys Wink

Jump to Forum