cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
New Medic Achievement
FuZz
I got bored waiting for the Medic achievement updates, and decided to make one of my own.

img86.imageshack.us/img86/605/achievementsn8.png

Oh, and another one

img146.imageshack.us/img146/2153/achievement2iu5.png

And yes, I am very bored Grin

Edited by FuZz on 29-01-2008 16:54

img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

sick-lizard
rofl

Clever Idiot
lol

Zap
hmm funny or a personal grudge?

eversince you fuzz got into an argument with Meser, because he dominated you as a medic, I've found it difficult to know if you got a personal grudge against me and meser, and not to forget fens, how he also want "a personal healer"

so fuzz I have never insulted you or any other members of r5 for that matter
so what the hell is it that you want?
img237.imageshack.us/img237/7803/scoutbombcopygw0.jpg

sick-lizard

Zap wrote:
hmm funny or a personal grudge?

eversince you fuzz got into an argument with Meser, because he dominated you as a medic, I've found it difficult to know if you got a personal grudge against me and meser, and not to forget fens, how he also want "a personal healer"

so fuzz I have never insulted you or any other members of r5 for that matter
so what the hell is it that you want?

Very funny.. to be honest mate, Messer does stick to you like glue to the point i thought you were going to ask his father for permission for you two to get married.. This is a bored Fuzz.. & Fenz is a different person so chill out & accept the humour Smile

jem58
Hahaha, I need to make a couple of fake achievements some time.

I remember when you bitched about meser dominating you on dustbowl3, you were pretty bitter bout that lol.

Hehehe I remember once playing where the teams were stacked a lil and you were bitching about how shit we all were. I went medic because no-one else had the sense to, found you as a heavy, thought 'hey maybe we'll be able to hold them off for a bit'... and then you went rambo when I was on like 99% charge. lol.

edit: my post sounded defensive heh. @zap chill out, its just a lil banter Wink

Edited by jem58 on 29-01-2008 19:28

Zap
I would have laughed if it had been from someone else, remember the one mega made, I thought that was funny because I knew mega meant no harm but I seriously don't know about fuzz, there was a time when I thought fuzz and the rest of the gang was laid back and easygoing.

and yes me and meser stick together, why? because we make a great team and this is TEAM fortress not Counter strike or Sparta for that matter.

agrippa
The r5 guys are laid back and easy going. It was meant as a joke mate really, no need to make more of it than that.

Zap
Fuzz have made me aware of his "observations" (me and meser teaming up) so many times now I hardly find it amusing, and now he also does on the forum, so forgive me for not dropping dead of laughter

Megalomania
Kind of funny I suppose.

But yeah, I've seen r5 get at Zap and Meser before. Yes they pair up quite often (we all joke about it). But that's only because they're two very good players who make an even better team. I've never seen Meser neglect the rest of the team in favour of Zap. As for Meser, part of being a medic is knowing who to uber - having it wasted is in nobody's interest. So you need to identify who will make good use of it, Zap certainly will, but he's by no means the only one.

Any way, I'm sure this was meant in a light-hearted way. Just wanted to back Zap up.

@Zap Spartans would pwn at TF2!
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

agrippa
he makes fun of me all the time for going spy, i simply mock his gingerness in return. Im thinking it woudl be easier to let this thread die off, further discussion will only rub everyone the wrong way anyway.

To help make everyone feel better heres a clip of a guy faceplanting into the floor at a dance idol audition.

http://z0r.de/?id=383

Edited by agrippa on 29-01-2008 19:59

jem58
Oh ffs now I'm gonna have the katamari soundtrack in my head for hours.

Megalomania
lmao
img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

FuZz
I'm sorry if you have no sense of humour Zap, touched a nerve did I? Grin

Tim

FuZz wrote:
I'm sorry if you have no sense of humour Zap, touched a nerve did I? Grin

now this is out of order.

vv no, i'm sorry, but this is just incredibly childish, you're blatantly just trying to wind a couple of people up.

Edited by Tim on 29-01-2008 22:35

FuZz
Please don't take anything like this as a personal attack, it's perfectly light-hearted, and I really don't see what the big deal is.

I would have laughed if it had been from someone else

That, quite frankly says it all Sad

nax23

Abuse and Hate - Now this is a grey area, you will see us abusing each other i.e CI vs CI or some old timers. why? well we know each others limits and know what each of us can take hence the 6 month rule we want to know you can fit in as well, some do some dont - if in doubt dont get into unless you have a working joke with that person, if your told to cut it out do so. Mistake can happen with this and sorry if you take offence to such actions we recommend go away and cool off or finding another server to your liking there are plenty out there.

Zap

FuZz wrote:
Please don't take anything like this as a personal attack, it's perfectly light-hearted, and I really don't see what the big deal is.

I would have laughed if it had been from someone else

That, quite frankly says it all Sad

Fuzz just get to learn people. we have played on the same server for some time now and I have heard about how me and meser always work together over and over again by you, so I started to doubt if it just was something harmless or a personal attack.

I did really consider to ignore this thread or not

FuZz
How can you still be so offended despite the fact I've clearly said that nothing personal was meant by it.....

In fact, you know what, hang it all. I can't be arsed causing arguments over something that was intended as a bit of fun for those of us with a sense of humour. I was clearly in the wrong by posting this terrible slander, and hence hang my head in shame. I shall freely commit myself to an independent tribunal for trial and most likely summary execution for my heinous crimes.

However I will add...

I did really consider to ignore this thread or not

We all know what would be the best idea in the future then don't we! Pfft

Edited by FuZz on 30-01-2008 12:44

sick-lizard
Thread closed due to failure of humour Smile

Jump to Forum