cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Cypher - HLstatsX hidden
NaughtyMe
What the hell? I'm not that heavily into my stats, but just for interests sake I was just looking on HLstatsX and typed in my name. Two "naughtyme's" were visible? So I clicked on the "imposter", then on his Aliases: there a pages of them.

The username comes up as Cypher, but his HLstatsX rank is "hidden". Is anyone able to shed any light on this?

sick-lizard
http://cleveridiot.hlstatsx.com/?mode...player=337

he has hidden his stats to help him abuse other players names & will find himself perm banned by about 19:30 pm tonight

NaughtyMe
There are 18 pages of Aliases! Does he have some sort of name collector? I see a lot of familiar names up there as well as mine

Clever Idiot
its a bug with hlstats , reported it ages ago @ ver 1.7 to tobi17 said he whould look into it...has nt fixed since last update 1.9. if ya check the id its Unique IDs: STEAM_ID_LAN , no connect ping no session data +/- .

Sorry sick hard time banning even this digtal menece Smile i should its made me connect three times to kick someone name hacking when its shown its self in hlsw Pfft

sick-lizard
yeah but can block ppl connecting until there steam id shows correctly..this used to be known as steam id pending.....& is used to gain advantage :

Clever Idiot
Ghost in the machine

gori11a
What can he get out of this?

I dont get it
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

agrippa
People think hes a server regular and treat him nicely? Unless he was using darkhans name i suppose.

Edited by agrippa on 17-01-2008 18:45

NaughtyMe
Lol out Darkhan - you'd know it wasn't Darkhan if he didn't say "I'm the best" or "I have balls of steel" every few minutes.

marilyn at
Darkhan ah he is...hmmm SPECIAL Giggleol:

Megalomania
In your mouth!

Edited by Megalomania on 17-01-2008 20:43

img401.imageshack.us/img401/9208/tf2sigtz5.png

MESER
This must be why sometimes when you type rank or session it comes up with this person/bugs stats and in another language I get this quite regularly but then fixes when it starts next map I bet you lose these points or minus points when your linked to this fake steam id too and also have you ever noticed some one of your freinds on steam freinds list isnt online then you join ci to see they are yet when you recheck your freind list they are still offline i mentioned this to gorilla once in game I bet its connected to this bug.

jem58
Wtf theres an unbelievable number of aliases there. Madness.

Raven
Madness...this is sparta! Grin sry xD
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Jump to Forum