cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
what should i do
marilyn at
im thinking of a new game to play, not for a few hours more long time thing
what ya think tf2 or Hellgate London mp
anybody tried HG London Mulitplayer yet????
HELP ME Sickmilewinkgrin:

Raven
Ive got Hellgate London and its a pretty good game just imagine Diablo 2 in London with guns swords etc.

Multiplayer is alright with HG MP u must open the chat box up urself as it doesnt show up automatically as i was thinking it wasnt working XD

I would recommend Tf2 as with steam community and the Ci clan is pretty much on it aswell Smile big gaming community etc Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

marilyn at
hmm just decided getting both, caus most exams for the next weeks at university are done so woot Sickmilewinkgrin:
hmm ive played the hg london demo but it was only singelplayer so i dont know who good the mp realy is, but i will try it i think

nax23
wait for warhammer online Smile
or play the witcher (really n1 game, perfect atmosphere)
dont buy cod4 (not many maps get boring after time)
and tf2 is a must have fa shizzle

Clever Idiot
stay clear of warhammer online its gunna suck major balls it should have been ready a year ago but play tester from the production company laughed so hard they asked are you really wanting to release this. So they sacked the lead producer and brought a wanker from england in to oversee it (he is the one that ruined such good mmorpg idea - AC2 and A D&D online and EQ2)

Just my 2 cents , i know its horse for courses - Plus i hear they are allready changing the look of warhammer so they can roll out warhammer 40k

Also in the roumur mill is paying for certain items or class in the game, extra content for extra cash....jesus they wanna rip peeps of so much.

Looking for a good mmorpg and some pvp head to eve-online with the new trinty 2 server and client coming out soon should boost the game some.

nax23
wtf free where did u read all that??
i have just read a new preview of it and the testers where overwhelmed of such a good gameDevil
but everything is possible maybe they got cash for testing it Devil
i will buy have to make my own view of it

Tinger

nax23 wrote:
wait for warhammer online Smile
or play the witcher (really n1 game, perfect atmosphere)
dont buy cod4 (not many maps get boring after time)
and tf2 is a must have fa shizzle

sorry but cod 4 is mint

FuZz
Agreed. Cod4 is an absolute beast of a game. FOr those of you lucky enough to be able to ramp the res/detail up to max it looks absolutely beautiful as well, multiplayer's a laugh.

That said, it's far surpassed by UT3, which for me personally at the moment is the reason TF2 has takebn a back seat Pfft
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

nax23
sy but i only like 3 maps at cod4 and so it gets boring after playing the same 3 maps all the time
but i love that server who always switch the gamestyles....
im lvl 54 now.... have nothing to unlock anymore

sick-lizard
UT3 does sound like a bit of a goer.. depending on, watt damage, my psu every 2 year habit has done to rest of components. I'm may be saving for a new rig sooner rather than later.. tempted to save a load of money get new computer, UT3, COD4, the NFS, & book some time off for some serious game loving..hmm

Cold
do it! :yes:

Tinger
I have been tempted to get UT3 the demo was good

Jump to Forum