cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Starcraft 2
Undead2k
I feel we needed a thread about this, surprised no one else started one but whatever.

So what do you guys think of it so far?

I don't know how many of you brought the game in the end but I got it late Monday and have been playing it constant ever since. I haven't seen much of the single player but it looks interesting, multiplayer is awesome as usual :3

Below are the details for those who have posted in this thread Smile

Character Name - Number - E Mail
undead - 120
Leifalot - 786
TimA - 796 - tim.ashcroft @ gmail.com
Exxylol - 844
uberhomer - 702
Spaceboy - 854
Radoo - 148

Edited by Undead2k on 30-03-2011 23:51

sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Leif
Got it 00.04 on the releasedate Pfft.
Have only played singleplayer since the release and I can say that it's awesome and the challenges that come with is pretty fun too.

Leifalot - 786

Tim
Really like it so far, the SP missions are very fun, though I think the cutscenes are freaking awful. Only ventured a little way in to MP, I am terrible.

Add me:

TimA - 796

tomregev
In MP I only void rushed some poor guy on release day, now I'm doing SP and loving it, every mission feels unique and very few of them are just about building a giant fuck off army and attack moving the AI.

TRsc - 146

Edited by tomregev on 31-07-2010 11:12

Mr G
Am not sure who is sader on this one me for noticing it or blizzard , but in the sp side of things when you are in the bar look at the strippers up on the top section they are doing the female night elf dance.

/facepalm
/golfclap

Edited by Mr G on 31-07-2010 13:47

Cpt Obvious
easter eggs like that are what bliz likes.

Tim
Agree about the SP missions, they are really interesting and varied, unlike many RTS campaigns where every mission is build -a-base/run-over-AI.

Just got the the Zeratul cinematic. Holy crap Blizzard are good at those things.

Undead2k
There are loads of easter eggs in the game, like the Tauren space marine on "Zero Hour". Smile Playing the SP on brutal at the moment and it is awesome, though I need to play MP a lot more :X

Leif
Got to love the SC2 Editor.
YouTube Video

Yes people that is actually the strategygame Starcraft 2.

Edited by Leif on 10-08-2010 12:07

Undead2k
I need more practice! Grin

http://www.sc2ran...555/undead

Awesome little site for those who play the ranked matches. You can look at other peoples stats and how they rank by world and region Grin

Edited by Undead2k on 11-08-2010 07:18

Exxy
You can add me aswell:

Exxylol - 844
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

tomregev
Curb stomping top 5 silver players while being in bronze will never stop being fun.

Edited by tomregev on 14-08-2010 22:04

Undead2k
Holy Platinum Batman, I've just jumped a few ladders!

Either its a system error on Blizzards servers or I am actually improving. Or simply getting lucky. Who knows.

Edit: The Platinum and Diamond players that I am now fighting are tough, I really need more practice Sick

Edited by Undead2k on 14-08-2010 16:31

Masson
do you mean curb stomping tom? Shock

Leif
I'm still in goldleague but it's kinda fun to have easy matches against Mr.TurtleTerran every now and then.

tomregev

Masson wrote:
do you mean curb stomping tom? Shock

Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about.

tomregev
Just noticed the thanks section in the credits lists "your mom".

Exxy

tomregev wrote:
Just noticed the thanks section in the credits lists "your mom".

Haha, Nice to see that Activision was involved with this aswell.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Undead2k
http://www.sc2rep...

Awesome little website for downloading and uploading replays. Its quick and easy :3

Humi
I was weak and bought it Grin

uberhomer - 702

I haven't played any online games though because I am a total RTS noob and need to get some practice first Pfft

Jump to Forum