Tinger
Smile

weapon list and info

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index....ic=28544.0

Raven
AWESOME holy hell its multiplayer too Grin
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Cpt Obvious
Gonna see if my shit machine can run it on some specs. Looks fun just from reading the manual lol.

Tinger
its out! downloading now but cant play till later...

DAMN YOU WORK!

Cpt Obvious
So far im not impressed.

gori11a
HD Multiplayer footage YouTube Video

Edited by gori11a on 04-02-2010 17:29

if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Raven
Had some time 1v1 with tinger getting use to the controls and stuff, obviously with 1v1 he had minimal lag problems and i found it quite fun.

Deathmtach isnt the besty game mode to go with the demo shudve been species deathmatch or something else. However i did find myself quoting Aliens lines so overall i like it Grin

Edit: Hmm it seems to think my mic is on all the time, even though its turned off through steam unplugged from my computer and unplugged from my headset itself and turned off on the switch on my headest

Edited by Raven on 04-02-2010 22:06

NaughtyMe
I couldn't even get into a game - it started on Hunt0rs and then chucked us all out. Then I sat in a virtual lobby with Tinger for 10 mins, to see the screen say something about migrating and then I was all on my own again.

This isn't the way to impress potential buyers - you would have thought they might have invested in some dedis to show it off - this was shite.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Raven
From reading about the full game will have dedicated servers also it will support dx10 and 11 in full game demo only supports 9

tomregev
Took ten minutes to get into a game but it was good after that. I only got to play marine, for the life of me I can't figure out how to change it. Don't have any real base for comparison but I just felt weaker, as the other species have their instant kill attacks and all the marine has is a gun with a muzzle flash that blocks 90% of your screen.

Exxy

tomregev wrote:
Took ten minutes to get into a game but it was good after that. I only got to play marine, for the life of me I can't figure out how to change it. Don't have any real base for comparison but I just felt weaker, as the other species have their instant kill attacks and all the marine has is a gun with a muzzle flash that blocks 90% of your screen.

Welcome to the AvP games, where marines requires so much skill and anticipation that you'd have to be some sort of mental person to master it against decent Aliens/Predators.
cleveridiot.com/images/exxysigsmaller.jpg

Undead2k
The PC AVP demo is a port from the x360.

Hence why you don't have dedicated servers and only peer to peer games. They obviously couldnt be bothered to bring out a properly optimized pc demo.

Either that or they are testing the community to see how the game would live without dedicated servers :X

tomregev
Nah they already confirmed dedicated servers, it's just a 360 port like you said, most noticeable from the jerky mouse movements.

Jump to Forum