cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
TF2 Nations Cup Semi Final: England vs Sweden
spaceboy
Hi peeps

This is scheduled for tonight at 8:15pm GMT (21:15 CET) and should be a terrific game with two pretty amazing lineups Grin If anyone's interested in watching the stv is:

connect fakkelbrigade.eu:27028

For any further info on this or the other semi which takes place tomorrow (Finland vs Norway), you can check out this informative thread on the steam forums by team Finland's Moose... here.

Come On England!!! Grin
Behold the wondrous return of Sheriff Pony!

sick-lizard
you sir are a cancer.. you beat me to it, I was just about to post Grin

Rofl teh cake
That lineup is amazing. Bets? My money's on Team byte, England.
Shame I won't be able to watch it since gym time, but gotta grab the stv demo.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 02-11-2009 17:36

sick-lizard
guess no dunc merc tonight Grin

spaceboy
Moose says in that thread he reckons it'll finish 2 maps to 1 in favour of Sweden, and who am I to argue with such a luminary of the competitive community Smile I think Numlocked is playing instead of Byte for England though, which should make for an exciting game if nothing else Grin

Humi
I'll be watching it and probably hanging out in mumble Smile

sick-lizard
the swedes are going to get beat, england are on a high after the uk old ladies swimming team beat the swedes to gold in the relay race Smile

Rofl teh cake
Old ladies swimming team... watched that for research purposes?

sick-lizard
they were hot! combined age in the high 200's

Leif
Woo Sweden prevails Grin

sick-lizard
was a good game well played, closer than I thought it would be Smile

spaceboy
Yeah, especially given England's warmup failure against Rawr Grin Was very entertaining stuff.. shame we didn't get to see gravelpit as the 3rd map Smile

tomregev
For those who missed it or want to watch it again and steal tactics, there's a stream version with some good commentary available here:
http://nvcgamer.eu/lvlup.html

Click "on demand" and select etf2l to see it.

Edited by tomregev on 03-11-2009 13:56

Solo
cheers Tom.

krakyn

Spaceboy wrote:
Yeah, especially given England's warmup failure against Rawr Grin Was very entertaining stuff.. shame we didn't get to see gravelpit as the 3rd map Smile

Sweden got rolled 6-1 by idk? as a warm up too. Finland may well destroy them. Frown

Jump to Forum