cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Y helo thar!
Say
I hope you guys are all well.

Apologies for my extended absence. It shall be going on abit longer... but not for too long I do hope.

Have had mandatory overtime at work (9:30am to 11pm booooo)

Also am moving flat again and moving in with the boyfriend and we're getting kittens! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Just wanted to say I'm missing you all!

Much much <3 to all xxxx

Raven
AWWW kittens! love

The mandatroy time sucks i hope ur getting piad for all the work!

and hope things go well with the flat Roll and see yoos soon Pfft
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Leif
Please take some pictures of those kittens Smile

spaceboy
That's just what I was gonna say Leif! We wants kittens! Grin

Undead2k
Kittens! Roll

I hope things improve for you soon. Smile
sc2sig.com/s/eu/224555-1.png
bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/clean8/pc/Undead2k.png

Solo
you can make some lolcats! woo. lololololololololololololcats ftw

NaughtyMe
I have 3 cats. One very old cat, and two 6 month old ones. They were cute as kittens, but they start shitting........a lot. And cat shit stinks like nothing known before. Sometimes they're really nice and instead of going in the kitty litter tray they spray it up the side and onto the floor. If you catch them at it they forlornly paw the floor as if trying to move the floor to hide the incident.

Anyway, enjoy your cats and many hours of pleasurable stroking.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

fefe
Kittens !! eeh I mean say <3 Smile
hope we see you around after all this Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Mike
Kittens are nice for the first 2 weeks when they're silent and scared of everything. After that they start the routine of systematically destroying your life. First they start sleeping on your clothes, they start clawing things, start shitting behind your tv, and using their horrible voice to the extent that you just want to shut the miserable fuckers up with the use of a very large wok.
Oh, and then you have to pay for copious amounts of cat food and litter, lint rollers, flea repellent and collars, and get them neutered/sprayed. At the end of it all you lay awake at night thinking "well it seemed like a good idea at the time.", at which point you will hear the sound of your cat smashing something downstairs and you cry yourself to sleep.

But apart from that, kittens are great.

Edited by Mike on 07-09-2009 23:22

Cpt Obvious
Dawww kittens. Gonna get my own when i get a home of my own.
<3 cats.

Devilz Slave
@ mike & naughty
your cat-rewiev makes me happy not to have any cat - my sister wanted one, but she didn't get oneRoll

the lightning
This makes me so happy i have a dog that aqtually does what i say Grin

Page

Mike wrote:
Kittens are nice for the first 2 weeks when they're silent and scared of everything. After that they start the routine of systematically destroying your life.

Not if you keep them scared Devil

alecom
yay! microwaved cats!
yay! say!

Say
Even with your lovely kitten reviews. WE want two plix! There will be multiple photos! x

gori11a
hey saySmile
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Jump to Forum