cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
TF2 STATS (part 1)
agrippa
So here is the first part::

OK to kick off with my personal favourite class specific stat, the glorious backstab. Honourable mention should go out to Obvious, good job sir, but you were edged out by Spaceboy who is quite prolific. While Obvious does have slightly more spy kills, Spaceboy is a more efficient killing machine with a higher average backstab rate. I assume that obvious fell behind a little as he is too busy stealing enemy medics beams of love and sitting on enemy dispensers. The CI community thief may be standing on a dispenser behind you and you wouldn't know it, I shouldn't worry too much though he's probably quite happy to stand there and just steal health. Don't bother him and he wont bother you.

And now I'm going to move on to a section called "Fens is AWESOME".
img118.imageshack.us/img118/1812/awesomep.jpg

Its true, fens is actually AWESOME and I can prove it. Most of you will know that Fens likes his engineer, with and epic 30 buildings built per hour since the game was released (and that includes times when he wasn't and engineer or even alive... he's AWESOME). He also deserves the Mr Scott award for teleporting nearly 13 000 people, why that's so many it just about breaks the laws of physics...that's some good work there hard hat.

img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/scottyMS2804_468x591.jpg

However I must conclude the Fens (while being AWESOME) is also batshit insane because for every 3 buildings he makes, he destroys 1. Now I'm not suggesting that Fens stands there building stuff then deliberately blows it up so he can build them again because he's bored or he has a really disturbing fetish, its probably is more to do with his mad demoman skills a class which is actually his most played class. The moral of the story is this: if you have an uber and you aren't sure who to give it to, give it to fens. He might not kill every mofo in sight but he will get that sentry nest that's blocking the team, and if that wasn't reason enough to give fens the uber you should remember that he is AWESOME.

As it turns out he is actually the most efficient damage dealing machine out there, narrowly beating out Kurj, Sammage, and Uberhomer, all of whom have very very respectable DPS (sorry for the RPG term). Given that he's out damaging everyone it shouldn't be a massive surprise that he is the most professional killer around, killing somewhere around 2200 people PER DAY. Put in perspective if you wanted to declare war on Vatican City and you sent in fens on his own, he would have the place cleaned out in just under 9 hours. Not religious? The Principality of Liechtenstein could be yours after a 16 day Fens-a-thon. Fens is AWESOME (and perhaps a little unhinged).

In fact if you were to take the top 5 killers from the community and put them in a team, that I've decided to call the Cleveridiot Leading Immolation Team (the "CLITs"), you would end up with Fens, Sammage, Kurj, Abunai and FeFe (listed in order of deadliness). They would be able to completely remove all life from the pacific island of Nauru in just over a day. Good work CLIT's!

While it is easy to get lost in the awesomeness of Fens it might also be easy to miss Sammage. He might be second best in a lot of areas but he is the top dominator, not content with killing people once but killing people five times. I can only assume that all these kills come while he acts as stalwart beacon of defence, standing alone against the hoards of enemies trying to capture his CPs. He has the best defence rate, but only just with Kurj hot on his heels. The only men that can stop them? Seraph the ninja and WolfLordAndy the....em... Wolf Lord, as the most efficient CP attackers and cart pushers. 1 min left on the clock, cart is just inches away from the cap? If anyone can do it then it one of those two.

Need to turtle on that point? Well the super builder is actually Tom, the man just does not quit! He has built 41 buildings in a single life! FOURTY ONE?! I understand that its probably a best in class map but I absolutely love the idea of Tom being an engie on dust_3 on attack and slowly creeping his kit forward, only to have it all destroyed while he escapes "¦ then to start over again. Oh Abunai has 50 in a single life but he doesn't count,

He's polite, he's efficient and I can therefore only assume he has a plan to kill everyone he meets. Ramini is our professional head-hunter. He might only fire about 8 shots per minute but nearly ¼ of those shots will kill people, with about half of those kill shots being headshots. He is our lovely fluffy crazed gunman (*sigh* "put mum on the phone").

We have had a lot of killings so far, time for healers to take centre stage. It seems that the ironically named Undead2k it the chief of the medical staff and as such earns the Dr Kelso award as he is healing a hell of a lot more than just about anyone else (roughly three times the Healing over time compared to all but about 3 others).

www.e4.com/media/FC8D230E-C3A3-4618-A559-EECC1CD0E78F_extra.jpg

While Undead is an unfortunate name for a medic, Sick is probably a worse name, our glorious leader is in the number two slot for healing rate. I can only assume that if there is someone out there with the screen name "swine flu" they are likely the best medic in the world.. Honourable mentions goes out to Page and Mr Camel who are some way adrift of sick and undead, but it also some way ahead of the rest of the pack. What is perhaps most interesting is that while Undead, Sick and Camel all have high Uber/Crit activation rates, Page is one of the worse out of all. Somehow page is doing the 4th highest rate of healing output, but is apparently always getting killed before he can deploy his Crit/uber. Someone needs to stop being a combat medic I think Pfft

Out of our resident MD's it is clear that Mr Camel is the one most in favour of euthanasia as he has the highest rate of assisted kills....I might be interoperating the phrase "kill assist" wrong Pfft

Now on to some less impressive stats:

The Redshirt award!! woo woo!!

bastardlogic.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/the-redshirt-curse.jpg

For those of you who dont know; in the original Star Trek series every time there was a mission that left the ship, the main cast would be accompanied by a security officer in a red uniform. That security officer would in almost all cases not make it through to the end of the episode. In honour of the numberless red shirts who died, the red shirt award goes to the person or persons who are the most accident prone. Who likes to try and catch rockets? Who keeps getting stuck on stickies? Well the truth is the winner of this award absolutely destroyed the competition, being killed nearly twice as quickly as everyone else on the server. This is even more impressive if you consider that the respawn on our server can sometimes top 20 seconds. In fact I'm so stunned by the result that I'm absolutely convinced that this has to be an error of some kind as no one should be able to die this quickly. Anyway without much more delay the winner of the Red Shirt award for frequency of deaths is

img192.imageshack.us/img192/6614/dsc02715g.jpg

CAKE!!!!!

Here is the attached graph, ive taken teh labels off so we can play a little game... its called "which bar representates Cake"...

img266.imageshack.us/img266/2415/deathx.jpg

Now as we all know, war is an expensive business and the person who can get it done the cheapest is probably going to be very popular with the higher-ups. Naughtyme, Abunai, Uberhomer, Obvious and Mavi are all the best at taking the fewest shots to kill people, although id imagine demo spam has a lot to do with that. Sick and Undead2k are excused from this as they do have a lot of shots taken to kill someone, its probably to do with the needle guns that they frequently use while keeping you all alive. I do however feel that Cake, Page, Rayden and Say desperatly need to report to the rifle range and get some target practice in because you people seem to hit hitting a lot of nothing a lot of the time:

Shot rate aganist kill rate::

img78.imageshack.us/img78/4347/spk.jpg

so you can all see how you have done Smile (the smaller the bar the better you have done)

When it comes to kill death ratio I had to make a slight change to how its worked out, so I decided to look at rate of murdering compared to number of rockets caught over time Uberhomer and Naughtyme come out pretty good but our Rambo impersonator is Abunai who is apparently remarkably hard to kill once his mouth starts frothing while he's in a white hot killing rage. If we ignore our Redshirt winner Cake, and our medics that earn a mention (Undead, Sick, Page and Camel) we find that Rayden and Lucky 13 and WolfLordAndy are better at catching rockets then shooting them. However a runaway winner in this area is Say, presumably she gets squeamish and ends up getting killed a lot in the panic that follows.

Now the oddest trend I have found in all the stats is this and its proper wierd: Leif has spent 333 hours as a scout, dominating 666 people, with an average of 66.6 kills per hour while scouting. He has leached 222 health as a spy, been on Fastlane 111 times, dominated 55 people as a heavy, scored 6666 points in total as a spy and destroyed an average of 66.6 building per hour as any class. He has an average daily play of 1 hour, 11 minutes and 11 seconds (1.11.11). Leif has some sort of problem im sure, but i have no idea what it is, this just isnt normal.

Proper weird stuff.

More silly stats:: As many of you know the Ammomod servers and other mods do make a massive cock-up of the stats, here are some of the highlights: Apparently leif is doing 1495 points of damage per minute with Matswas doing 1331 (if only he was doing an additional 6 damage...). However Spaceboy is doing 7858 damage per minute, if only it was true, clan mataches would be awesome. Lucky Number 13 is the Dr Harold Shipman of the community if his numbers were to believed, 74 Medic kills in a single life which equates to a cool 11k damage done.

Im going to do more over the weekend, probably all collective stats, but for now I post this first part for your collective enjoyment.

Edited by agrippa on 30-07-2009 15:40

fefe
Agrippa <3 I love it I lol'd hard xD
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

spaceboy
Ha ha ha, oh wow..somebody has been busy Grin Great job Grippy! Clearly we all need to be worshipping at the alter of Fens!.. as if we did not already know that Wink

Also I think it is clear, now more than ever, that there is something fundamentally wrong with Leif which may or may not be related to him being some sort of "Demon Child" Shock

Ps. For me the graph of Cake's unbelievable failing is not showing up.

Hunt0r
lol great work, supose i best send my stats over Grin

agrippa
fixed. sorry about that!

and yes he is clearly a demon of some sort::

files.getdropbox.com/u/1267488/IMG_0232.JPG

DEMON!!

Leif
Dude you spelled my name wrong! Super weak! But I still love you, good fun reading this!

Spaceboy wrote:
Also I think it is clear, now more than ever, that there is something fundamentally wrong with Leif which may or may not be related to him being some sort of "Demon Child" Shock

I have no idea how I got those weird stats, really now Shock. And I'm almost 18 I'm not a child!

sick-lizard
burn the witch!

Mr G
Aye we need the pyro on leif asap, great work Agrippa, flabbergasted & fantastic read Smile

fefe
ah ah ShockShock help Grin
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Cpt Obvious
Yay the best health leech on the server! Grin

But im shocked that i use that few shots to kill. I guess its cause of my late spy/sniper maining.

spaceboy

Leif wrote:
Dude you spelled my name wrong! Super weak! But I still love you, good fun reading this!

Spaceboy wrote:

I have no idea how I got those weird stats, really now Shock. And I'm almost 18 I'm not a child!

I know Leif, I did not mean that you were a child per se, merely that you are, in all actuality, the spawn of Satan! Grin The stats do not lie!!! Cool

Edited by spaceboy on 30-07-2009 15:17

Humi
Haha, awesome work Agrippa Grin I didn't even know that you can read so much information out of the stats.

LEIF IS THE DEVIL!!!

Rofl teh cake
Oh well, a saying goes: Better Dictator of nothing than nothing, so I'll happily accept that award. Grin

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 30-07-2009 15:50

Sammage
Amazing writeup agrippa! That made for a really funny read, especially cake's graph Grin Great job!

Masson
I wish I submitted my stats Sad

agrippa
i am still taking late emails and looking at them, well i say i am... hunt0r just decided i was when he said he was going to email me his stats and then actually did email me his stats Pfft

Edited by agrippa on 30-07-2009 18:43

Hunt0r
lol sorry Giggle

Masson
haha well i'll send you my stats you can facepalm over Smile

Page

agrippa wrote:
What is perhaps most interesting is that while Undead, Sick and Camel all have high Uber/Crit activation rates, Page is one of the worse out of all. Somehow page is doing the 4th highest rate of healing output, but is apparently always getting killed before he can deploy his Crit/uber. Someone needs to stop being a combat medic I think Pfft

I blame it on the demo's who refuse to try taking the uber and just want to demospam for kills! Headbang (Also doesn't help that I used to hold the kritz for way too long, quite often long enough to have rebuilt it 1-2x over)

agrippa wrote:
I do however feel that Cake, Page, Rayden and Say desperatly need to report to the rifle range and get some target practice in because you people seem to hit hitting a lot of nothing a lot of the time:

Well some of us have to try and kill you damn spies! (Although I don't know what Cake's doing Pfft)

A very nice write up, and Leif's stats are pretty interesting to say the least.

Radoo
I agree with Page. Spy checks and allot of flames thrown before enemy hits make allot of blind shots on the statistics.

Anyway, congrats Agrippa!Party I'm waiting for you next episodes. Giggle

Jump to Forum