cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
TF2 anime of some sorts.
Cpt Obvious
http://www.youtub...ted&fmt=18

Awesomesauce.

Open in new tab and watch in hq, normal quality is bad.

Raven
pretty good editing Smile
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

alecom
that was amazingly awesome

Leif
Awesome Grin

matswatz
That was great! Grin

BiGFooT
Lol at facestab

agrippa
it was well done. A pat on the back to anyone who can name the right series.

Speaking of anime; is anyone going to the london expo thats comign up in abtou 3 weeks?

Edited by agrippa on 06-05-2009 21:29

Undead2k
That was amazing. Felt sort of cheesie at times but really funny.

@Agrippa: I was thinking of going, just to see what its all like. Still not sure though :X Are you going to the expo?

agrippa
yeah me and a bunch of mates are probably going to pop along on saturday. The day will just be us catching up and spending more money than any of us should (mostly on dvds and a meal afterwards). If you go then this kind of thing is worth going to in a group tho if you can. The event is pretty hectic anyway, a bit of a human zoo with the cosplayers but all a good giggle.

Theres also a group of people who go around offering free hugs to anyone who wants them. There was one point last year where i saw all the free huggers looking very worried while standing outside the room used for first aid treatment... god only knows what happened there, but it does make me wonder what kind of space cadets can manage to screw up something as simple as a hug.

Also last year the excel centre was hosting a sort of multiafaith peace confrence thing in one of the other areas (the place is pretty big). Hand to heart one of the first thign i saw when i arrived on the saturday was an actual real life rasta talking to two cosplayers, one a konoha ninja, the other a witch docter of some sort.

Edited by agrippa on 07-05-2009 01:11

Rofl teh cake
Will there be furries agrippa?

spaceboy
Well Agrippa's going... so there'll be at least one Grin

Rofl teh cake
Oh snap. Zing. And everything else.

agrippa
i could dress up as pikachu...

Raven
Send a pic of that agrippa Roll

Rofl teh cake
Raven enjoys fursuit, common knowledge. His fursona is a 9 dicked female dragon. Am I right? Pfft

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 07-05-2009 13:22

wolflordandy
Don't make me post my captain planet pic again...

Raven
lol cake but you said u get sweaty in urs Giggle

do it wolf do it!

fursona? wut Emo Hair youve planned that far already Drunk

Jump to Forum