cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
TF2 Stats
agrippa
Stats .. oh how i love them. Heres a few interesting tf2 stats from the CI server.

* [Ci} Mike is currently the most prolific sniper on the server, followed closly by Tinger, but of the top fourty snipers; Abunai is the most accurate (with a quite amazing 83% of his kills being headshots). The "spray and pray" award goes to =58th=Chillpill, with only just over half his kills as headshots...precision elimination my ass.

*=58th=Chillpill is a fairly useful pyro tho. It also seems that the pyro is the most polarising class with regards to it unlocks, none of the top 30 backburners appear in the top 30 regular flamer list. Vex has killed 36 people with the flare gun, which is really quite something as im fairly sure ive hit fewer people with the flare gun than that.

*The Rocket has killed more people than all of the Heavy weapons combined. NoBrain, the leading sollie on the server, has killed roughly the same number of ppl with rockets as the second, third and fourth placed sollies combined. Nobrain has been killed by [Ci] Leifalot more times than anyone else... almost all of those kills with the scatter gun no doubt.

*Shockingly the scattergun is the second most dangerous weapon on the server. Slightly less shockingly [Ci] Leifalot and Rej|Jem are the top scouts.

*Third is the sticky launcher. which is impressive considering its the secondary weapon for the demoman. The regular grendae launcher being about two thirds as effectibe as the sticky launcher. [Ci] Tom and [Ci] fe appear to be the top server demomen on borh weapons. [Ci] Fe takes the gold medal for the class tho as he has bottled more people than Tom, who also slipped behind Raven. Cheers mate!

*Matswatz needs to stop being lazy. On 42 occassions he couldnt quite finish the job himself so hes had to rely on the other players to finish themselfs off for him.

*Combat medics; we all hate 'em. If however you see Short Temper charging you with his Blut-sauger blazing away, best you hide. Hes killed roughly the same number of ppl with that gun (117!) than the next 5 players combined.

*Short Temper is also a Natascha whore, with roughly 3 times the number of kills of his nearest rival, [Ci] Izzard. Strangly the regular MG has killed roughly 3 times the number of people that Natascha has killed. Even odder is that the top Minigunner (A Sentry Gun) has roughly 3 times the number of MG kills than his nearest rival, Do0ms. 3 IS the magic number, if it says it in a song then it must be true.

*Level 3 sentry guns are slightly less magic than level 1 Sents unfortunatly. Just over 3 thousand more people have been killed by the level 1s. In both cases the top 3 Sentry gunners are Hunt0r, Fens and A Sentry Gun.

*Of the top 50 players, 19 are from outside the UK. Yet dispite this numbers advantage its France (NoBrain Inside) that takes home beautiful Gold. So-so silver goes to team UK (Fens) and shameful bronze to Germany ([Ci] Fe). In the team event, Norway is the leading non-UK group with aDamn, Matswatz and Lasaron all in the top 20.

* Unfortunatly for Norway its looks like it has the most cheats. Two out of the three caught on the server were from Norway. Shame on you Norway!! This is however slightly better than the counterstrike server, which had 43 cheats, 4 from norway... shame on you!!!

*Captain Obvious is the top tennis player on the server, killing more people with reflected rockets than anyone else. Only 1 person has been killed by a deflected flare...and i was pissed off when it happened.

*[Ci] Raven has spent just over a week on the server. NoBrain Inside has spent just under a week on the server.

*Rej|Jem is the most efficient killing machine in the top 50 with 2.6 kills per death on average. Stigdu gets the "Redshirt Award" for worst kill/death ratio (and he won it by quite some distance). Expect to see him soon in a walk on part in the next star trek film as "Away mission cannon fodder". Raven remains the most prolific killer.

Oh i do love stats.

Edited by agrippa on 09-04-2009 01:38

Tinger
Stats there are stats?!!!!!

nice write-up Wink

nax23
nice written agrippa

spaceboy
Man.. I haven't done anything exceptional to get in the grippy write up! booooo... I guess that's what I get for spending my time switching between a rocket launcher and a knife Smile

Raven
only a week blimey no where near my record of nearly a month total connection before stats reset Drunk (had 3 days connection before month connection xD)

Mike
I've had more time on the server than Tinger and he normally beats me in Sniper vs Sniper. So he should be #1 really.

AgrippA wrote:
*Shockingly the scattergun is the second most dangerous weapon on the server. Slightly less shockingly [Ci] Leifalot and Rej|Jem are the top scouts.

Fuckers.

Rofl teh cake
Agreed Mike, fuckers, both of them.

And yeah, that's what you get for trying to play other classes. Frown

Leif

AgrippA wrote:
*Shockingly the scattergun is the second most dangerous weapon on the server.

The scattergun wasn't even close the top some months before the update. Updatescouts confess!

fefe
lol agrippa Cool

matswatz

*Matswatz needs to stop being telefragged, blowing himself up or falling to his doom. At 42 self inflicted deaths he is the server Emo kid.

Wait a sec, I "finished off" 42 people, not telefragged, blowing myself up or falling to my doom. Pfft

So, I'm no emokid. Emo Hair

agrippa

matswatz wrote:

*Matswatz needs to stop being telefragged, blowing himself up or falling to his doom. At 42 self inflicted deaths he is the server Emo kid.

Wait a sec, I "finished off" 42 people, not telefragged, blowing myself up or falling to my doom. Pfft

So, I'm no emokid. Emo Hair

actually that is good point... i have amended the original post accordingly. Hope you like the amended post.

Previous stats from last year can be found :: http://cleveridiot.com/forum/viewthre...post_16363

Edited by agrippa on 08-04-2009 19:09

alecom
I think my play has been better since El Pistolero has not been around Giggle
Also LOL @ deflected flare gun, was wondering who was unfortunate enough..
anyway. I got pretty much all my minigun kills in the one night! I've stopped playing engy (no.1 for engy shotgun kills woot) and am playing heavy now. For a while (it's a great class to play)

gori11a
nice work m8

If anybody plays Medic for a while that will screw your kill-ratioCool

alecom
Yeah they should really fix that in the stats or something..

alecom
When is the next reset btw?

tomregev

AgrippA wrote:
*Third is the sticky launcher. which is impressive considering its the secondary weapon for the demoman. The regular grendae launcher being about two thirds as effectibe as the sticky launcher. [Ci] Tom and [Ci] fe appear to be the top server demomen on borh weapons. [Ci] Fe takes the gold medal for the class tho as he has bottled more people than Tom, who also slipped behind Raven. Cheers mate!

Fefe!!!Angry

Cpt Obvious
Ooh im proud of that achievement considering how short time i have spent as pyro lately.

fefe
TOM Grin

stigdu
Hurray! I officially suck!

wolflordandy

stigdu wrote:
Hurray! I officially suck!

Oppose to unofficially sucking Wink

To be honest mate, see you medicing a lot of the time, so you're stats are very likely to suffer.

Hmmm... I wonder who has the most medic-assists.

Jump to Forum