cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
And now...
Raven
I bought Prince of Persia yesterday cus of the deal as it was a bargain but as usual it doesnt want to seem to work

I launch it from games list and a launcher comes up, i select 'launch the game!' but it just shuts down and nothing happens :/

things like this remind me that pc gaming can cause tits explosion of annoyance

any ideas or anyone with PoP any suggestions? Smile

Cold
verified game cache? tried re-downloading it in case something went wrong in the download and it was corrupted?

Raven
Tried re-caching already didnt work

Im redownloading it now as i had to stop it midway lastnight so im redownloading it see if it works Smile

what else if it doesnt work?

Mike
Try launching it from the .exe

Hunt0r
you should stop buying games on steam, it seems they dont like you Sad

Raven
Your probably right Huntor lol

still downloading it but trying on my laptop so different hardware if it doesnt work must be steam related

@ Mike the thing is it creates two launchers one just called launcher and another one called PrinceofPersiaLauncher and i tried them both but once you click on them they need to be opened thorugh steam etc

if it doesnt work on laptop might have to try compability mode see if anything happens there

Edited by Raven on 25-03-2009 21:44

Raven
Okay installed on my laptop and works without a problem must be something on my PC that it doesnt like dunno what though

Mr G
another episode into ravens computer know how solved, we can all rest easy now Pfft

Raven
We cant rest until they fix the steam overlay on PoP (but this is a known problem and working on a fix Smile)

Jump to Forum